98 Harold Street,
Blacktown New South Wales 2148
Price: Large Home+Teenagers Retreat+R3 Zoning
Open Home Details:
Saturday 11th, December 2021
Attention!!! Large Home + Teenagers Retreat + R3 Zoning
This amazing family brick home is located in a popular Blacktown location, close to train station, bus interchange, quality schools, transport and M4 + M7 motorways. With no expense spared, the home exudes style and effortless sophistication that you would come to expect from a quality home. Things we love about this home include;
- Large block with huge potential from the R3 zoning.
- As an added bonus, this home also features huge self contained teenagers retreat ideal for parents, kids or extra income.
- Separate living and dining areas with timber floors and high ceilings for natural light.
- Any Chef would be proud of the large kitchen featuring stone bench, quality stainless still appliances, with the added benefit of ample preparation and storage space.
- Oversized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Renovated bathroom highlighting quality fixtures and fittings.
- Impressive potential rental return is approximately $800 - $850 p/w
- Oversized remote control double garage + workshop + under home storage and wine cellar
Additional features include: 3rd bathroom in the laundry, Ducted air-conditioners, downlights, side access, and too many more features to list, definitely put this one on your list!