Are you searching for a simpler life away from suburbia? Or seeking just over an acre of serenity and seclusion that's just 20 mins (approx.) from the CBD? Discover country charm that's still close to conveniences with this Habana homestead. Positioned on a 4073m2 block and with no rear neighbours, this will be your ticket to tranquillity.
Spanning a substantial single level, king sized comfort awaits within this well-presented sanctuary. Three separate zones ensure everyone has space to unplug and unwind, with the heart of the home centred around the kitchen, living and dining zone. A lovely, light-infused area, it includes a country-style kitchen that overlooks a sprawling sunroom - the perfect all-weather addition for entertaining or relaxation. For a change of scenery, swap this for a party by the lagoon-style pool, with a large, paved terrace encircling it, boasting views of the lush greenery.
Five bedrooms add to the expansive appeal of this family home, with parents blessed with an idyllic retreat. Calm horizons are ahead here, with the main bedroom blessed with a sunny multipurpose space. A secluded reading room, yoga sanctuary or home office - the choice is all yours! The home is large and presents so many opportunities to create the perfect lifestyle. If you have elderly parents, there is the option of dual living or space for the teenage children to spread out. Two bathrooms also feature - an ensuite attached to the main bedroom plus a new, modern bathroom, renovated in soft grey and timber tones.
An allotment of this size wouldn't be complete without a 15m x 9m shed, carport and more under cover parking, plus make the most of sustainability principles, with a 12-panel solar power system plus rainwater tank installed.
- Nestled on just over one acre, with no rear neighbours for enhanced privacy
- Sprawling single level sanctuary - well-presented and with 9ft ceilings
- Country style kitchen with 5 burner gas stove top, separate oven, dishwasher
- Open plan and light filled living, dining and kitchen zone
- Lounge room plus an enclosed patio/sunroom for all-weather fun
- Main bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite plus access to a multipurpose space/office
- Remaining bedrooms with double built-in robes
- Newly renovated main bathroom in on-trend timber and grey tones
- Opportunity for dual living if you have elderly parents or family that have extended stays
- Lagoon style saltwater pool with paved surrounds, with views across the lush greenery
- Ceiling fans, spilt system air-conditioning units and cassette air-conditioning units
- Sustainable living with a 12-panel solar power system plus rainwater tank
- Large 15m x 9m shed with 3 normal height roller doors and 1 x 4m roller door suitable for the boat
- Extra parking in front of shed (under covered carport) plus an under covered area at the back of the shed for the boat / caravan. Room for all those extra toys
- Patio out front, small undercover patio out back
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why make Habana your first choice in suburbs?
One of Mackay's most picturesque suburbs, "Habana", living here is like owning a little slice of heaven. A quiet bushland setting that promises a world of peace and privacy, it's conveniently just 20 minutes to Mt Pleasant and the Mackay CBD. Live amongst the established greenery and local wildlife, where beautiful sunrises and sunsets bookend your idyllic days. You won't want to miss this enviable property opportunity - contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Results and arrange your inspection today. Leanne Druery- 0412 758 727. Kerri McIntyre- 0417 710 559
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.