99 Jersey Road,
Blackett New South Wales 2770
Price: Location | 5 Bedrooms
Open Home Details:
Thursday 9th, December 2021
5 BEDROOM HOME | 500M TO EMERTON SHOPS
Viewing available by appointment 6.45pm Monday, 6th December
A home with great ambience and natural light. The open plan living areas give the home an incredible feeling of space for living. You will appreciate that there are plenty of indoor and covered outdoor entertaining areas, whatever the weather. The master bedroom enjoys its own private relaxing area off the timber deck.
Occupying 613m2 level land and offering space and privacy.
A newly built rendered brick front fence with automatic entry gates.
There are 5 generous bedrooms, all with built ins. Tiling throughout living and kitchen areas with timber-look tiled flooring to bedrooms. Main bathroom is well laid out with freestanding bath tub and frameless shower screen.
* Ducted aircon throughout the home
* 6.6kw Solar Panels and Solar Hot Water
* 5 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* Large master bedroom with ensuite and built ins, opening on to timber deck
* Brand new kitchen with breakfast bar, pyrolytic oven and 900m induction cooktop
* Large almost 180 degree covered outdoor entertaining deck
* Level backyard with vegie garden
* Remote controlled separate laundry area
* Single car garage with double carport and room to park at least 3 more cars
* Well located : 500m to Emerton shopping centre, 270m to Dawson Public School, 350m to Chifley College, Blacktown Youth College Incorporated 1.1km, 2.3km to Plumpton High School, 2.1km to Plumpton Shopping Centre and parklands
Call Litsa now on 0466 969 164 or Alana on 0497 848 414 to arrange your private viewing.
Email: [email protected] | [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary.
COVID19 INSPECTION POLICY:
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections, however kindly request that you:
* Wear a mask - our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask.
* Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters.
* Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a "Look don't Touch" policy to keep everyone safe.
* Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
* Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings.