Lot 301 Major Tomkins Parade,
Werrington New South Wales 2747
Price: HOT PROPERTY! | $750,000 - $800,000
Please Call or SMS Gizzelle Powell on 0428934618 for One-on-one or Virtual Inspections
Four-Bedroom House and Land Package in Settlers Place
You are sure to be impressed with the quality and inclusions for this brand-new single storey four-bedroom home which will be built by Meridian Homes. This modern home is ideally suited for family living or investment purposes. Positioned in a sought-after pocket of prestigious estate Settlers Place.
In an ideal lifestyle location, this home is within walking distance to Western Sydney University, Kingswood train station, Nepean Hospital, schools, child care centre, and transport plus a short drive to lifestyle amenities including cafes, a diverse array of eateries, and shopping options.
The benefits of buying this property are:
* Four (4) good sized bedrooms
* Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Modern Kitchen with Westinghouse 600mm gas cooktop, 900mm Canopy Rangehood ducted to roof space with polished porcelain tile splashback
* Main bathroom with bathtub
* Single Lock up garage with internal access
* Full Inclusion list available upon request
* Land is expected to register in early 2022.
Don't miss out, Call or SMS Gizzelle Powell now on 0428 934 618 for your private inspection or for further information.
INFORMATION ABOUT SETTLERS PLACE:
Settlers Place puts you within easy reach of the buzz of the city as well as the quiet appeal of the country. There's no through traffic, but there is still easy access to the Great Western Highway and M4.
The estate itself borders on the Great Western Highway allowing for quick and easy access to Penrith, Mt Druitt, Parramatta and Blacktown. You'll also find Kingswood and Werrington Train Stations are within walking distance, offering regular train services into Central Sydney.
There's also bus services that run into Penrith, St Marys, Mt Druitt and Blacktown with connections to The Blue Mountains and Parramatta.
From Settlers Place there's a great choice of shopping, entertainment, education, parkland and sporting options. It's a lifestyle location with everything you'll ever need for stress-free, family living. (https://settlersplace.com.au/)
DISCLAIMER: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary. All drawings and images are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as a guide only.
COVID19 INSPECTION POLICY:
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections, however kindly request that you:
* Wear a mask - our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask.
* Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters.
* Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a "Look don't Touch" policy to keep everyone safe.
* Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
* Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings.