North Maleny Queensland 4552
Not another one like this!!! Build your dream in North Maleny.....
Inspections by appointment only please.
Set within the picturesque surrounds of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Kirrama Park is a rare chance to enjoy the best in rural living combined seamlessly with all the modern comforts you desire.
Create your dream, idyllic country lifestyle within this prestigious Hinterland location. Set privately off a quiet, no-through North Maleny road, you will love the position! A north-east facing 1.25-acre elevated parcel will allow you the perfect balance between space and easy-care living. Conveniently situated 2.5km from Maleny's bustling Maple Street and only 1.5km from the Maleny Precinct with an 18-hole golf course and stunning hiking and running trails, 25 White Gum Place will be a truly unique place to live.
What's on offer?
* 1.25 acre (5,000m2) lot in a Blue-Chip location - Established Trees in place!
* Elevated and gently sloping with a desirable north-east aspect
* Underground power and telephone connection already in place
* Positioned within 28 picturesque acres, with over 10 acres of manicured parkland for you to enjoy
* Native wallabies and waterbirds as neighbours
* Water access from the spring for your gardens and trees
* Perfectly located a 2-minute drive to Maleny, only 30 minutes to the pristine beaches of the Sunshine Coast, 1 hour to Brisbane Airport and only 1.25 hours to the CBD
This is a rare chance to create the highest standard of rural lifestyle combined seamlessly with all the modern comforts you desire.
Contact the Team at RE/MAX Hinterland for further details.
* This property may or may not be marketed with a price and therefore a price guide cannot always be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
** Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material on this listing and all information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.