Sold for $840,000
5 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car✓+ Shortlist
63 Red Gum Crescent, Wakerley
Spacious Private Living and Entertaining - Everything the modern Family Desires.
This quality built, like new stunning home has been designed for multi-purpose living and entertaining on an 639sqm capturing bay breezes.
Privately positioned in a quiet family estate backing onto a nature reserve and boasting quality fittings and extras throughout, you will appreciate the space and form of this thoughtfully designed home suited for families of all ages. The spacious modern open plan living, dining and kitchen flows to an amazing outdoor entertaining area overlooking a stunning in ground pool and private low maintenance yard. This low set rendered home boasts 5 Queen Bedrooms, full study, second spacious lounge room and a private outdoor lounge with fire pit.
Contemporary main bathroom and ensuite, large double garage with remote control access and spacious laundry also make for easy family living.
Some of the quality features of this home include;
- Stylish kitchen, abundance of stone benchtops, island bench, large pantry and plumbing for fridge
- Open plan living flowing to rear outdoor patio
- Spacious second lounge Room
- Full sized study
- Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- 4 Queen sized bedrooms with built in robes.
- Contemporary main bathroom with separate bath and toilet
- Designer swimming pool with built in spa and water feature, solar heated, surrounded by sandstone pavers
- Outdoor lounge with fire pit
- Mature landscaped gardens with olive, lemon and lime trees
- Side access through to rear yard with extra secure parking
- Ducted air conditioning throughout controlled via 6 zones
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 2.7M Ceilings
- 6.5kw Solar Panels with Delta Invertor - 1 year old
- Abundance of windows capturing light and breezes
- Security screens through out
- Security Alarm
- Garden shed and fenced of storage
- Within the Gumdale State School catchment
- Quiet family estate, nature reserve next door
Everyone dreams of living in a HOME that takes you away from your busy life. You have found the one. Contact Debbie to arrange a private inspection or confirm open home times.
Located only a few minutes to Gumdale State School, Eastside Village, Mayfair Village, Manly Boat Harbour and only 25mins to the CBD. Easy access to the Gateway Motorway, Westfield Carindale and all the top schools the Bayside has to offer. With a park around the corner for the kids and a dog park for the dogs all the family will want to live here.
|Built In Robes||Yes|
|In Ground Pool||Yes|
Agent Contact Details
Enquire about this property
Please complete the form below.
9 Terraldon Court, Wakerley
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
07 3899 9999
18 Demby Crescent, Wakerley
5 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car
Sold for $800,000
0419 941 315
10 Brush Box Place, Wakerley
5 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Sold for $880,000
0419 941 315
15/582 Manly Road, Wakerley
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Sold for $426,000
07 3348 4660