South Nanango Queensland 4615
Sensational News: Up To $30k In Stimulus Payments Here
Eligible Buyers can get up to 2 stimulus payments here:
- $25k Home Builder Stimulus
- $5k Regional Boost
That's up to $30,000. Sensational! Subject to your circumstances and Qld Govt approval, until 31st December 2020.
5.9 ACRES bordered by the South Nanango State Forest and Peach Creek only 12km to Nanango shops and Showgrounds, Jacqui Walker presents vacant Lot 53 on Beitzel Road in South Nanango.
I SAID: " Enchanting creek and forest position !!! "
- This vacant land allotment is fairly flat and with some smooth rises
- Build your lifestyle home here, subject to Council approval
- Approx. 5.9 acres (2.39 ha)
- Location: Approx. 1.3km east from D'Aguilar Highway
- Frontage: Approx. 123 metre frontage to Beitzel Rd
- Good front fence
- Depth: Approx. 186 metres
- Rear boundary: Peach Creek
- Land Use: Large House-site
- Development Zone: Rural and Rural Activity
- Services: No power or water connected at this stage
- Planned Internet: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster) technology is planned
- 8.5km to Nanango State Primary School
- 9.1km to Nanango State High School
- 12km to Nanango shops, Showgrounds and the Butter Factory Park
NOW IS THE TIME to activate your idea HERE!
JACQUI WALKER SELLS is standing by right now to answer your questions about THIS FANTASTIC SOUTH NANANGO LAND-SITE!
***ADDITIONAL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Local Government Area: South Burnett Region
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.