10 Blakehurst Place,
Robina Queensland 4226
Price: Under Contract
PLENTY OF ROOM FOR A BOAT, CARAVAN, TRAILER - MULTIPLE LIVING AREAS - CENTRAL LOCATION
Committed seller is looking for an immediate sale and will look at all offers.
WOW - You had better be quick for this home located in one of Robina's most sought after streets.
Conveniently located close to Waterfront parks, Bond University, Local Shopping Village, Robina Town Centre, Varsity College catchment, many private and public Schools, Train Station, Hospital and just a short drive to The Miami Beach and cafe precinct.
This well designed family home positioned in a quiet cul de sac has many special features -
* Massive family room opening onto the outdoor entertainment area and pool.
* Meals area / home office.
* Large entertainers kitchen complete with stone benchtops and quality appliances.
* Formal living area overlooking the pool.
* Separate dining area.
* 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom features a walk in robe, ensuite, air conditioning and opens onto the pool.
* 2 bathrooms.
* Family sized laundry.
* Covered outdoor entertainment deck.
* Sparkling and private swimming pool - Your own private oasis.
* Double lock up garage
* 776m2 level parcel of land *
* Extra features include - ceiling fans, plenty of storage, water tank and garden shed.
* High rent potential.
With high rental demands, increasing population and major infrastructure occurring on the Gold Coast - There may never be a better time to buy property in highly sought after Robina.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.