10 Stonegate Street,
Butler Western Australia 6036
Price: Offers From $435,000
This spacious three bedroom, two bathroom family home is situated on a whopping 599m2 block and perfectly located only a short stroll to Butler College and Irene McCormack Catholic College. Featuring a free-flowing floor plan that boasts plenty of living space for the whole family to enjoy. In the heart of the home, the kitchen overlooks the open plan living and dining. The enclosed theatre room offers the perfect spot for a family movie night or to watch your favourite sporting event.
The King size master bedroom is privately located to the front of the home and features a walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan. The versatile space across the hallway can be utilised as a study or additional living/activity area; whatever suits your family's needs. Two double size minor bedrooms, a light and bright main bathroom and functional laundry are in a wing off the main living area.
The fantastic outdoor area allows for year-round entertaining under the large Colourbond patio, and the very spacious back garden will be enjoyed by the kids and pets alike. There's heaps of space for a future pool if you wish*. Drive thru access from the enclosed carport and a large 5x3m garden shed provide easy access for the tradie that has tools to store, or the family that needs extra storage space.
Currently leased until April 2022 with a fantastic tenant in place at $440/week. This is the perfect opportunity for those wanting to invest or purchase now and move in next year.
*Subject to council approval
Extra features include, but aren't limited to:
- Centrally located kitchen with island bench and double stainless-steel sink
- Ample cupboard and bench space
- Gas cook top and S/S oven
- Open plan living
- Theatre room with split system A/C
- King size master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two minor bedrooms are double in size and feature BIRs and ceiling fans
- Well positioned main bathroom with bathtub, shower, and vanity
- Functional laundry
- Huge undercover entertaining area
- Large 599m2 block approx.
- 5x3m approx. shed
- Spacious grassed back garden
- Enclosed double carport with drive thru access to rear
- A short stroll to local schools, and minutes away from local shops, parks and train station
- Built in approx. 2003
Contact Kathy Moore of Brett White Team to book your viewing.
Note - the marketing photos do not show the furnishings that are currently in the property