10 Wilson Court,
Eimeo Queensland 4740
Price: Offers from $299,000
Space and Style in a Sought-After Street
Situated in a sought-after and serene street and close to some of the best beaches in Mackay, this single level home offers space and style. Just 15 minutes from the CBD and well placed for families, it's ideal for those who desire being close to Northern Beaches Central plus primary and secondary schools.
Light and airy and with tiled floors throughout for fuss-free living, connectivity is assured in the home's social hub. Hosting the kitchen, living and dining zone, this open plan area is perfect for coming together to share stories over meals or relaxing together in front of a movie. For those times separation is required, a second living area is handy, or explore your options to convert it to a bedroom or study. There are three other bedrooms, including a main with air-conditioning and triple built-in robes, while a modern, renovated bathroom adds a touch of elegance to the interiors.
Love to entertain? There's no shortage of space to indulge in that pastime. A covered patio hugs the rear of the home, creating an oasis to gather with guests. Kids and pets will relish the large yard too, with side access and a large shed handy extra's.
- Spacious, stylish single level home on a 759m2 block, close to some of the best beaches in Mackay
- 15 mins from the CBD and nestled in a sought-after and serene street
- Near Northern Beaches Central plus primary and secondary schools
- Light and airy interiors with tiled floors offer fuss-free living throughout
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining zone plus a separate lounge room
- Three bedrooms, including a main bedroom with air-conditioning and triple built-in robes
- Renovated bathroom adds a touch of elegance
- Expansive and covered entertainment area
- Fenced back yard with side access plus a large shed
- Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why make Eimeo your new suburb?
With quiet streets and quality homes, people flock to Eimeo to enjoy sought-after living. Make the most of sheltered and picturesque Eimeo Beach, a popular choice for swimming, while perched high above sparkling waters, the Eimeo Pub is a local landmark well worth a visit. Head up the hill for some fresh fish and chips and enjoy panoramic views with a chilled drink. You won't want to miss this enviable property opportunity - contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Results and arrange your inspection today. Leanne Druery- 0412 758 727. Kerri McIntyre- 0417 710 559.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.