110-114 Riflebird Drive,
Upper Caboolture Queensland 4510
Price: Mid $700,000's
RESORT STYLE LIVING ON ACREAGE!
If a stunning family home in a tranquil environment with wide open spaces is what you are looking for, then look no further! This large home with four huge bedrooms plus a study is positioned in a quiet pocket of Upper Caboolture and sits on 3,000m2 of flat, generous and usable land.
With an array of living areas, both inside and out, together with easy side and rear access, it really is an entertainer's delight and offers everything a family could want. It will be sure to appeal to so many buyers so don't delay in booking your private inspection!
The kitchen is certainly the heart of this unique home with its practical use of space. It offers an ideal configuration with wide stone benches, an expansive butler's pantry and servery window opening to the resort style entertaining area.
This home's layout has been cleverly designed, allowing the internal living areas to flow seamlessly to the outdoors where an expansive covered entertaining area overlooks the beautiful in-ground pool and surrounding gardens. Add to this a 6 bay shed, what more boxes are there to tick?
Other features include:-
- Four extra large bedrooms plus separate study or additional fifth bedroom
- Master bedroom complete with remote controlled skylight, spacious en-suite and large walk-in robe
- Open plan kitchen, family and dining areas
- Separate media room or additional living room
- Near new kitchen with extra wide granite stone bench tops and soft close drawers
- Top end stainless steel appliances including 900mm fast cook oven, 900mm gas stovetop and dishwasher
- Butler's pantry
- Seven zone deducted air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Energy efficient lighting
- Security screens
- 9m x 12m powered shed plus caravan or boat parking bay on the side
- Expansive covered entertaining area framing the rear of the home
- In-ground saltwater pool with bar area and change room with toilet
- Two water storage tanks totalling 64,000L approx. with pump
- Solar panels (16 panels) with 3.5kW inverter
- Great side access with pad for caravan or boat
- Drive through half circular bitumen driveway - two entries
- Double lock-up remote garage with double carport attached
- Beautifully landscaped property
This outstanding home is located in the admired Peppermint Grove Estate with school, childcare and convenience store only a couple of minutes away. Other nearby amenities include Morayfield Shopping Centre, public transport (train station) and the Bruce Highway which are also only a short 10 minute drive.
To enquire further and organise a private viewing, please contact Belinda Davey on 0428 240 280.