118 Troughton Road,
Sunnybank Queensland 4109
Price: NEED TO SELL: Reduced to $760,000 from $830,000+
Beautiful location, large corner block with two street addresses
This property has seen four generations of the same family. The house, well maintained over the years, sits on a 635m2 corner block, with two street addresses, that is quite rare: 118 Troughton Road on one side, and 32 Vereker Street on the other side. This property is on the edge of Sunnybank and Coopers Plains, though a little of confusion with most GPS navigators.
The choice is yours, either you want to keep the existing house well positioned on half of the block and build a secondary dwelling on the over half, or simply demolish the existing house and build a dual leaving home with independent street accesses.
This property is at walking distance to Griffith University, Queen Elizabeth II Hospital, Sunnybank Plaza and Cinemas and the famous Market square for a vast choice of Asian Restaurants, also known as the new China Town, and close to public transport and many schools.
- Large 635 corner block with two street addresses, great location
- Ideal for a new dual living home, or to add a secondary dwelling (Subject to Brisbane Council approval)
- Close to Shops, Cinemas, Restaurants, Hospital and University, public transports and schools
- Beautiful Park for walking or jogging just across the fence, with ample space in nature for kids to enjoy the after school time
- Due to its perfect location, and ample space for parking, this property could also be used as an office