12 Gipps Street,
Drayton Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $449,000
Bring Four Cars And Get 2-Levels For Living!
JACQUI WALKER presents this large 4 bedroom home across 2-Levels with accommodation for 4 cars and an internal downstairs GRANNY FLAT with private access!
I SAID: ' Granny flat here ... bring your mother-in-law here or pocket extra cash from a boarder, it's 1.8km to the University !!! '
LET'S BEGIN DOWNSTAIRS:
- A lovely welcoming entry-way
- A double garage with internal access ... currently used as a rumpus room
- Wow! An air-conditioned large GRANNY-FLAT
::: Independent front entry via its own relaxing sunroom
::: With a good-sized lounge room
::: Main bedroom
::: Kitchenette, without cooking facilities
::: And its own access to the huge rear entertainment area
- A useful office
- Laundry with a convenient CHUTE from upstairs
- And useful linen storage
VERY NICE AND NEAT, let's discover UPSTAIRS:
- Carpet RECENTLY REPLACED ... fabulous really!
- The large lounge room is ideal for time together or to relax
::: With reverse-cycle air conditioning and a ceiling fan
- This flows to a lovely front FULL-LENGTH BALCONY
- A FORMAL DINING room overlooks this balcony and flows to kitchen
- Neat kitchen with electric cooking
- This flows to a CASUAL DINING area
- In ADDITION to FOURTH BEDROOM DOWNSTAIRS in Granny Flat, get
::: 3 built-in bedrooms upstairs
:::::: 2 with air-conditioning
:::::: 3 with ceiling fans
:::::: Master bedroom enjoys bonus access to full-length balcony
- A bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and vanity
::: Very handy: a CHUTE to the downstairs laundry
- A separate main toilet
- And even more linen storage
NOW STEP OUTSIDE and get:
- Peace of mind! Security screens to the whole house
- Happiness altogether under the huge 9m x 5.8m entertainment area with gorgeous garden views
- Side access for a trailer
- Larger 933 sq mtr fully-fenced allotment
::: Approx 47m deep x 20m wide
- Undercover space for FOUR CARS
::: Double internal garage ... currently used as a rumpus room
::: With double tandem carport in-front
- Multiple garden sheds
- And a rainwater tank
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 170m to Drayton Memorial Park
- 350m to Oval at Ernest Peak Park
- 1.2km to Bunnings on Anzac Avenue
- 1.2km to Darling Heights Primary School
- 1.5m to Woolworths Drayton, fuel, takeaway and shops
- 1.8km to University
- 2.6km to Harristown High School
CAPTURING THE IDEAL COMBINATION of space and multiple living zones, I love the Granny Flat here. With its own private entry, this is perfect for multi-generation living ... or for earning some extra cash by letting it out to a boarder.
SET on a larger 933m2 allotment, my hot tip is: ' See this PERFECT OPPORTUNITY PRONTO !!! '
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, The Jacqui Walker Team is standing by right now to confirm your desired inspection time, or we look forward to welcoming you the next INSPECTION.
***USEFUL INFO with compliments of The Jacqui Walker Team:
- Recent General Rates: $1,1124.66 half-year
- Recent Water Access: $314.33 half-year + use
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Allotment Size: 933 sq mtrs
- Allotment Dimensions: 47m deep x 20m wide
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 1.2km) and Harristown High (7-12, 2.6km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to verify all quoted figures and amounts.