14 McDonald Street,
Oakey Queensland 4401
Price: Offers Over $229,000
Contract Crashed: Rare 2nd Chance At This Beauty On A Corner Near Everything!
ALERT, ALERT: Contract crashed. This is your 2nd chance at this beauty on a corner near everything!
SET ON A CORNER on almost a QUARTER-OF-AN-ACRE, this recently re-painted timber home is beautifully presented right in the heart of Oakey!
THERE'S 2-STREET ACCESS at this Beauty which is close to everything: 150 metres to the Post Office and RSL Club - and 400 metres to IGA.
- High 2.8m ceilings throughout
- A large lounge room with ceiling fan and neat carpets
- A very neat original eat-in kitchen
::::: It's air-conditioned and with an electric cooktop, vinyl flooring and plenty of cupboards
- 3 carpeted bedrooms (2 with built-in robes)
- An office
- A very enchanting sunroom with lots of windows and vinyl timber-look floors
- Original bathroom with shower and vanity
- Good-sized laundry
- And a big detached outdoor room ... the PERFECT teenager's retreat at 4.2m x 2.6m
NOW STEP OUTSIDE to discover:
- Home recently repainted outside
- Wow: with a BRAND-NEW ROOF
- Large 974 square metre CORNER allotment
::::: This is fully-fenced
- 2-street access
- 4m x 6m lockable Garage
- 4.2m x 2.6 Teenager's Retreat / secure Storeroom
- Nicely landscaped gardens and citrus trees
- A level rear yard
- Rainwater tank
- Security screens to the home for more peace-of-mind
- Solid construction on brick-base
- YES: Could remove home and build Units (subject to Council approval)
- OF COURSE: Renovate to enhance natural capital growth ... roof and outside already repainted!
- NO: Not zoned for commercial use or childcare purposes
- 150 metres to RSL Club and Post Office
- 400 metres to IGA
- 650 metres to Oakey Primary School
- 1.3km to Oakey High School
SELLING FOR THE FIRST TIME in 53 years, new horizons await the current Owner of this much-loved home. MAKE THIS YOUR NEW CHAPTER!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're available for your inspection 7 days per week. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - SEE TODAY!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Allotment size: 974m2
- Allotment dimensions: 20.4m south front, 19.2m rear north, 47.6m west side, 54.6m east side (approx.)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- State School Zone: Oakey Primary (P-6, 650m) & Oakey High (7-12, 1.3km)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- The Allotment does NOT have a flood history, however it is in a 'flood zone' which could prevent access in the event of a nearby flood
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements & indications.