1/4 Village Court,
Glenvale Queensland 4350
Cul-De-Sac Position. Get Size Surprise Inside And Out!
SIZE, SPACE AND LIFE! This fabulous half-duplex 2 BEDROOM UNIT offers a big size-surprise here ... with a rare LARGE BACKYARD too!
- Wow! Get change out of $300,000 ... this one's tucked-in below that at $299k
- Investors anticipate a gross rent return of 5.21% p.a. based on a likely $300.00 per week
NOT EVERY UNIT is like Unit 1 at 4 Village Court. HERE'S WHY:
- Front door and long hallway leads to life:
::::: Stunning lounge and dining room, with reverse-cycle air conditioning
::::: Fabulous, spacious open-plan kitchen
:::::::::: Extremely neat with big pantry, dishwasher, elec cooking and large fridge space
- This spills out to:
::::: A beautiful entertaining area made for happiness
::::: A fully-fenced LARGE BACKYARD ... very RARE for a unit
::::: Handy rainwater tank, and security screens all-round for more peace of mind
- Privately at one end of this Unit:
::::: A large, beautiful master bedroom suite
::::: With fabulous walk-in-robe
::::: Ensuite with large shower, vanity and toilet
- And well-apart at front of Unit:
::::: A guest or family bedroom, with a built-in-robe
::::: Easy-access to main bathroom with bathtub, a large shower and vanity
::::: And a private toilet
- Get an easy arrival home via the INTERNAL garage
- Plenty of linen cupboards to hallway
- And laundry with more storage cupboards
PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE:
- Top of cul-de-sac position
- The REAL backyard ... a fantastic point of difference
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 700m to Wyalla Plaza
- 800m to Park
- 2.4km to Glenvale Primary School
- 3.2km to Wilsonton Primary School
- 3.9km to Grand Central Shopping Centre / CBD
IT'S A SIZE-SURPRISE HERE - with a real backyard too - totally made for size, space and life! Not many Units have this much space, so this one's DEFINITELY THE ONE.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to answer your questions or schedule your inspection. SEE TODAY!
***HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Configuration: 1 Unit as part of a Duplex of 2 Units
- Allotment Dimensions Exclusive To This Unit: Approx 12.0m wide x 27.0m deep
- Land Use: Building Units
- Real Property Description: Lot 1 on Survey Plan 285225
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: Approx. $890.00 net 1/2yr
- Recent Water Access: Approx. $305.00 net 1/2yr + use
- Body Corp: Nil ... opportunity to share building insurance with neighbouring owner
- State School Zone: Glenvale Primary (P-6, 2.4km); Wilsonton High (7-12, 3.2km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.