17 Tamhaven Drive,
Swan Reach Victoria 3903
YEARNING FOR A COUNTRY LIFE?
Envy living by the river? If so, this property is for you. Imagine waking up every day to breathtaking rural views of the Tambo River. This amazing 2313m2 property is nestled in the sought-after cul-de-sac in Tamhaven Estate, part of the small residential town of Swan Reach, Victoria.
Built in 2010 by Blay Builders this home boasts the following:
• Three-bedrooms and 2-bathroom home.
• The Master bedroom features, reverse cycle air-conditioning, a walk-in robe, ensuite with
dual vanity bath, and shower.
• Additional 2 bedrooms and study/office with BIR and plush carpets
• All bathrooms feature polished Blue Pearl Granite benchtops
• Neutral colour scheme harmonizes with Polished Snowy River Gum, timber floors
• Beautifully appointed kitchen with sleek cabinetry, Blue Pearl Granite benchtops, walk in
pantry and stainless-steel appliances. The granite island bench connects the cooking and
• Well-proportioned internal laundry with large walk-in broom closet and linen press
• Large 7m x 8m Double automatic garage with internal access completes this package
Bonus Features includes:
• 8 Star Energy rating.
• Double insulated ceiling and walls to maintain the perfect temperature all year around
• Heavy duty and UV windows for environmental insulation.
• 360° veranda surrounding the home.
• Landscaped gardens with lush lawns.
• 5kW Solar Array with a hard wired for a 32Amp lead to connect a generator.
• Slow combustion wood fire heater with central heating.
• 26,000 litre rainwater tank and fully fenced and gated.
• Off ground Veggie gardens (2.7m x 2.7m) fresh organic produce.
About the Location:
• Johnsonville Boat Ramp is 4-minute drive.
• School Bus and public transport 5 minutes walk from home.
• Short 15-minute drive to Lakes Entrance, Bairnsdale, or Metung.
• General Store, Hotel and Post Office is 5 minutes' walk (PO Box is available)
Properties of this calibre are hard to come by in great neighbourhood in which to anchor yourself and feel at home.
Call Daniel today on 0714 824 769 for a private viewing!
Due Diligence Checklist
What you need to know before buying a residential property
Before you buy a home, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it. This checklist aims to help you identify whether any of these issues will affect you. The questions are a starting point only and you may need to seek professional advice to answer some of them. You can find links to organisations and web pages that can help you learn more, by visiting the due diligence checklist page on the Consumer Affairs Victoria website (consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist).