BEAUTIFUL - Call For An Inspection - 1 KM TO CBD - Restored Historic Home
***Call For An Inspection Of This Beautiful Property***
- 1km to CBD
- Restored Historic Home
PRESENTED by Jacqui Walker, welcome to 'Renwick Cottage' only 1 KM to Toowoomba CBD.
THIS MAGNIFICENTLY RESTORED historic home captures the perfect elements of yesteryear and tomorrow.
SECURED by electric gates and a charming picket fence, hear your family laughing inside as you arrive home and drive upon the historic 'J. Renwick' stamped-brick driveway.
THIS VERY SPACIOUS and restored historic cottage features:
- An beautiful north-to-street BULL-NOSE VERANDAH
::: Enjoy the whole day's lovely passing sun here!
- Expansive 12ft ceilings
- Elegant pressed metal ceilings to lounge room and entry
- Extra-wide hoop pine floorboards to many rooms
- Tongue and groove walls
- Interior FRESHLY PAINTED
- Beautiful shutters
- Also NEW CARPET
BRIEFLY, Who's Who?
- Owner Occupiers, you can make Renwick Cottage your majestic historic home
- Short-Stay Entrepreneurs
::: Currently offered on the short-stay market
::: Search 'Renwick Cottage Airbnb'
::: Gross income $78,394.00 for Jul 1 - Jun 30, 2021
:::::: As reported to ATO, tax return sighted by us
:::::: That's a whopping 10.46% annual gross rent yield
:::::: All that EVEN DURING unprecedented times globally ... maybe you'll MAKE EVEN MORE now the state borders are open
BE CHARMED by the elegant stained-glass front door.
DISCOVER the original working fireplace is the heart of the lounge room; complemented by reverse-cycle air conditioning to ensure perfect comfort across each season.
THE ATTRACTIVE bay window to the master bedroom says 'Oh I want to be here'. The master bedroom also offers a walk-in wardrobe and entry to the lovely 2-way bathroom.
THE UPDATED AND CAPTIVATING 2 way-bathroom features an 'Oh I must have that' claw-foot bath - complemented by a separate shower, dream vanity, 2nd toilet and glamorous tilework.
CAPTURING HISTORY yet created for tomorrow's living, what else sets 'Renwick Cottage' apart?
- The interior has been FRESHLY PAINTED ... also beautiful shutters ... and NEW CARPET
- The breakfast bar makes the UPDATED DESIGNER KITCHEN a happy gathering spot
::: This offers a stainless-steel dishwasher, electric stove, oven, an extra-wide fridge space and ideal pantry
- An air-conditioned open-plan FAMILY AND DINING with beautiful French doors
- French doors lead to a STUNNING COVERED DECK with enclosing blinds
::: This overlooks the fully-fenced 708m2 allotment
::: Allotment dimensions, approx 50m deep x 14m wide
- The main toilet and separate laundry has been thoughtfully positioned near the family room
- A total of 4 spacious bedroom
::: 3 with built-in-robes
- Also an external lock-up DOUBLE GARAGE, with 1 door remote-controlled
- Wow! Walk 150 metres north to Stellarossa Coffee at Bernoth Centre
- Yes! Walk 150 metres south to Ruthven Central Convenience Plaza
- So Good! 1km to CBD
- Also 450m to Delta Scout Park
- 1.6km to Centenary Heights High School
- And 2.7km to Harristown Primary School
WITH GORGEOUS STREET APPEAL and the very best CBD PROXIMITY, 'Renwick Cottage' has been spectacularly restored and is ready for the DISCERNING OWNER-OCCUPIER or HIGH YIELDING SHORT-STAY ENTREPRENEUR.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, The Jacqui Walker Sells Team is standing by right now to confirm your desired appointment time. SEE AND LOVE, OR GET AND GAIN, TODAY!
***HELPFUL SPECS with compliments of The Jacqui Walker Sells Team:
- Allotment size: 708m2
- Allotment dimensions: Approx 50m deep x 14m wide
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Zoning: Residential Conservation for a Single Dwelling
- Recent General Rates: $1,450.00 net half-year
- Recent Water Access: $314.95 net half-year + use
- State School Zone: Harristown State Primary, P-6; Centenary Heights State High, 7-12
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology, FTTP
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.