137 Paynters Creek Road,
Rosemount Queensland 4560
Price: $685,000 Negotiable
ONE AND A HALF ACRES OF PARADISE
If you're fed up with neighbours and a cramped lifestyle this very private and peaceful, almost secluded property with a stunning Queenslander style home on an easy care 6681m2.
There is a variety of fruit and nut trees surrounding the property alongside native flora creating a tranquil setting. On the front of the property there is plenty of room for the kids to play, and at night you can sit back and enjoy a wine around the open fire pit or relax on the large veranda that wraps around the home.
If you have a home business there is an allocated space for a large shed to be built, if you have extra cars, caravan or boat everything can easily be easily accommodated.
- Four bedrooms upstairs, three of which are oversized with built-in-robes
- Large 6 x 3 metre downstairs room
- Beautiful entry with stained glass feature
- High ceilings throughout
- Bright spacious kitchen with gas and electric cooking and Miele dishwasher
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Gas combustion heater
- Enclosed entertaining area
- Wrap veranda's on two sides
- Downstairs has three separate storage areas (two of which are lockable and lined)
- 6681m2 lot with 49,000 litres of in-ground concrete water tanks and gravity tanks
Located on a very quiet road, 15 minutes to the beach, close to schools and only a few minutes to Bli Bli schools and shops.
work shop, wrap around verandah, study, large ensuite