"EMIRA" By The Bay c. 1920's - An Opportunity Not To Be Missed!
Superbly positioned just a stone's throw from the foreshore, you can almost hear the water lapping the sand ... this unique property represents an extremely rare opportunity suited to those with foresight and a genuine appreciation for blue-chip positioning.
- 150mtrs to vibrant waterfront where festivals and kite-surfers are aplenty
- 300mtrs to Sandgate CBD with its array of shopping and dining options
- 400mtrs - 2kms to reputable primary and high schools inc. prestigious St Patricks College
- 800mtrs to Sandgate Town Hall for theatre shows, musical acts and entertainment
- 350mtrs to expansive family-friendly parkland and community waterfront facilities
- 450mtrs to Sandgate's tranquil Dowse Lagoon with an abundance of natural flora & fauna
- 320mtrs to various bus stops
- 1km to Sandgate train station, 30min commute to Brisbane CBD
- 18kms to airport
Perfectly sited just a 300mtr stroll to the seaside village of Sandgate, this property enjoys the convenience of being on the door step to cafes, restaurants, shops and reputable schools, whilst also being removed enough to avoid the weekend crowds associated with the direct waterfront. Brisbane's CBD is a mere 30 minute train ride away, whilst the Gateway Motorway allows for an easy commute to the north and south coasts, as well as the airport.
Steeped in history yet offering unlimited scope for restoration and a new life, this timeless circa 1920's character residence (known as "Emira") was formerly a modest set of flats which has been transformed over time into a generous bayside family home.
- direct water views from prime corner block
- multiple entry points
- 4 large bedrooms, each with robes
- 2 bathrooms
- air-conditioning & insulation
- separate living and dining areas
- open-plan kitchen
- soaring 3mtr high ceilings
- VJ walls & overdoor breezeways
- timber floorboards
- sizeable bi-fold doors
- ultra-breezy 31m2 covered deck
- under-house accommodation for 3 vehicles
- solar power & multiple water tanks
Purposefully created for both entertaining and peaceful relaxation, the oversized deck is covered for year-around enjoyment and adorned with cafÃ© and shade blinds. Alfresco dining is sure to become a way of life in this area as this enviable outdoor setting embraces endless soothing bay breezes, sunset backdrops and captures tranquil water views.
22 Seventh Avenue offers an ideal opportunity to take full advantage of a rarely available corner allotment with an expansive 49mtr dual-street frontage. With the option to renovate the home in its current single-level form or raise to further embrace its existing water views and constant bay breezes, the home is presented in unrenovated yet comfortable and very liveable condition. The potential for a property overhaul here is exciting and, in this prime location, healthy capital growth is assured and the risk of overcapitalising is minimal.
- level 696m2 allotment, fully fenced
- prime corner block with 49mtr dual-street frontage
- opposite leafy Edward Dyer Park nature reserve
- sparkling above-ground pool with decking
- lush establish privacy landscaping
- chook pen complete with feathered friends
There's an ever-changing scenery for homes neighbouring the waterfront - sunrise over the sparkling calm waters, locals walking their dogs, children happily playing in the parkland, friends catching up over a summer picnic, enthusiastic roller bladers, lone pelicans bobbing along the ripples of the tide, couples posing for timeless wedding photography, and dozens of kite surfers chasing that perfect "lift" on the constant bay breezes.
This really is considered one of Sandgate's most sought-after near-waterfront locales. Numerous other homes within this property's immediate surrounds are also currently undergoing significant upgrades, indicating strong value being injected into the area. Real estate in the prestigious "Avenues" is tightly held and rarely released to the market.
This is undoubtedly an astute, blue chip investment for the savvy purchaser.
Embrace the opportunity here to create your dream home, and with it, your dream lifestyle.