4 Ringara Street,
Manly West Queensland 4179
Fantastic Family Home
Situated on an elevated 615m2 lot with an impressive 20 metre frontage, this renovated rendered brick home offers a number of options for potential buyers ;
1. A spacious family home with separation of space over the 2 levels
2. An ideal dual living option for the extended family (2 kitchens)
3. A perfect set up for a home based business
With standard features of air-conditioning, ceiling fans & polished hardwood floors, this wonderful home provides ;
* 3 spacious bedrooms (all built-in)
* Main bathroom with shower & bath
* Open plan lounge with front balcony offering views to the south & to the City
* A near new sparkling white kitchen with loads of bench space & break fast bar
* A family dining area.
The internal timber stairs lead down to ;
* A very large rumpus room with both carpeted & tiled floors
* A full kitchen with loads of natural light
* 3 utility rooms - all built-in with mirrored robes & ceiling fans
* A further bathroom plus laundry facilities
Outside offers a resort size in-ground pool with adjoining entertaining area - a perfect place to relax & enjoy the Bayside summer.
In addition, there is a further private paved area that could be a 2nd entertaining spot or could provide additional storage.
Covered side access provides parking for a vehicle, boat or van & is drive through.
You can walk across Ringara Street to Moreton Bay Boys College & Manly West State School is just around the corner. Moreton Bay Girls College is close by - as is Mayfair On Manly Shopping Village.
Manly Harbour is a 5 minute drive & Westfield Carindale is only 10 minutes away.
Please call Neil Plevey at RE/MAX Advantage on 0400 202 692 to learn more about this fantastic home - or come along to one of the scheduled Open Homes.