19/78 Methven Street,
Mount Druitt New South Wales 2770
Price: Sale By Negotiation
Open Home Details:
Saturday 26th, September 2020
1st Home Buyer? Investor?
From the moment you approach this townhouse you will be impressed! From the moment you walk into the generous Lounge/Kitchen/Dining area that flows to the backyard you get a sense of light and space. Here's a home that knows how to entertain! There's access to the kitchen from the garage via the laundry or the entrance hall. The oversized internal laundry also has a second toilet.
Perfectly positioned, this three bed townhouse is what you've been looking for! Shops? Walk to Westfield! You're also close to TAFE, Rooty Hill High School, Rooty Hill Public School, the RSL, Hospital, parks, and reserves. Did we mention that it's just over a kilometre to the train station? Throw in proximity to the M4 and M7 and this location simply can't be beaten!
Additional features include;
* 3 oversized, carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Tiled throughout for ease of cleaning
* Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, stainless appliances and stone bench tops
* Updated bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings
* An oversized laundry with a 2nd toilet
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* NBN enabled
* Plenty of storage
This is a great opportunity to purchase in a tightly held complex. Make sure you visit our open homes or call Billy Markovski for a private viewing on 0424 663 522.