20 McLaren Street,
Blackett New South Wales 2770
Price: Sale By Negotiation
Large 664sqm Corner Block - Potential Subdivision
Attention all first home buyers or investors, this well presentedÂ three bedroom brick home home located within walking distance of schools, shops, and just a short drive to M4 & M7 motorways. Located in one of the best pockets of Blackett, and perfectly positioned on large flat corner block with a dual access and an additional teenagers retreat.Â
* Large 664 sqm block
* Subdivision potential (subject to council approval).
* AdditionalÂ self contained teenagers retreat is ideal for larger families or in-law accomodation.Â
* Spacious bedrooms featuring timber floor boards and build in wardrobes.Â
* Updated kitchen boasting quality appliances, and plenty of cupboard spaceÂ
* Updated bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings.Â
* Open plan lounge and dining area optimise light and spaceÂ
Looking to develop? There's earning potential right here! Looking to start out? It's not a bad spot to end up!
Hosting quality extras such as air conditioning, timber floor boards, great sized rear yard, colourbond fencing, garden shed and too many more to mention. Call Billy Markovski now to organise a private inspection on 0424 663 522