Plenty Of Bang For Your Buck!
- 3 carpeted built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Spacious lounge room, with ceiling fan and timber style flooring
- Open plan kitchen and dining space
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking appliances and dishwasher
- Tiled rumpus room boasting reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Stylish family bathroom with standalone bath, shower and vanity
- 2 separate toilets plus internal laundry with good storage
- Paved covered outdoor entertainment area
- Solar system and panels plus solar hot water
- Rainwater tank, garden shed and fenced chicken run with coup
- Double lock-up shed plus double carport
- Generous 1,012m2 allotment with side vehicle access
- Rent appraised at $420 - $430 per week
Conveniently located within walking distance to Westridge Shopping Centre, Darling Heights State School and only a short drive to the University of Southern Queensland, Japanese Gardens and Toowoomba Plaza, make yourself at home at 20 Shennan Street in Harristown! The spacious brick home has been tastefully renovated throughout and has so much on offer for first home buyers, families and investors alike.
The lowset brick home is picture perfect and features 3 generous carpeted built-in bedrooms, each fitted with ceiling fans, spacious lounge room boasting timber style flooring and ceiling fan with access to the front porch, a perfect place to sit and enjoy the morning coffee. Flowing from the lounge room is the modern and stylish kitchen and dining space, with the galley style kitchen equipped with an electric cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, 2 bowl sink and pantry. For the larger families there is an additional good sized tiled rumpus room, boasting reverse cycle air-conditioning. The contemporary family bathroom is home to both a shower, standalone bath, heated towel rails and vanity plus the toilet is separate for added convenience. The internal laundry, perfectly situated off the kitchen features a single wash tub plus built-in storage and also houses an additional separate toilet.
Additional benefits include security screens fitted to doors and windows throughout for your added peace of mind; an 8 panel solar system to help reduce the power bills, and the hot water system is also solar.
Externally there is an expansive paved covered entertainment area, the fenced rear yard of the large 1,012m allotment features a garden shed, rainwater tank, fenced chicken run with coup, is low maintenance, a great space for the kids and pets to play and offers side vehicle access. For your vehicles there is a detached double bay lock-up shed plus double carport.
Investors - the home has been rent appraised at $420 - $430 per week.
For your convenience Team Elevate is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing.
General rates: currently $1,303.02 net per half year
Water rates: currently $314.95 net per half year plus consumption
Primary school state catchment: Darling Heights State School
High school state catchment: Harristown State High School
Home Built: 1970