22 Currawong Street,
Rangeville Queensland 4350
Open Home Details:
Saturday 23rd, January 2021
See This Sensational 5 Bedroom Home In Premium Rangeville.
IDEALLY SET AMONG contemporary executive homes on the upper side of the street, Jacqui Walker presents this sensational 5 bedroom home in premium Rangeville.
- Investors: Currently earning $485.00 per week until June 21, 2021
::::: That's a 4.38% p.a. gross rent yield
::::: History shows that Rangeville is a premium capital-growth zone in Toowoomba
- Owner Occupiers: Move here in June 2021
CAPTURING A NORTH-FACING ASPECT, this home features:
- A formal lounge room
- A spacious open-plan living and dining zone
::::: With a gorgeous timber and glass door to the outdoor zone
::::: I love the beautiful timber-look floors
::::: This area has reverse-cycle air conditioning for your total comfort
- Outdoor zone with the roof pitched for better ventilation
::::: Definitely made for happy relaxed times together!
- A contemporary kitchen with chic-vintage feels
::::: Wow! Look at that 6-burner gas cooktop and concept rangehood
::::: Also a breakfast bar, large fridge recess, double-sink and walk-in pantry
::::: And a dishwasher to get your evenings back!
- 5 bedrooms
::::: Master bedroom with shower, vanity and toilet ... walk-in robe ... and air-conditioning
::::: All bedrooms offer built-in robes
- Beautiful designer lighting throughout
- A formal entry
- Main bathroom made for rejuvenation
::::: Look at the vintage soaker tub and stunning ornate vanity
::::: And a separate shower
- Separate main toilet
- Large linen/storage cupboard in the hallway
- A private arrival home via the internal double garage
::::: Additional handy cupboard storage here, too
- A family-sized laundry with handy bench space and easy access outdoors
- And best possible internet connection with fibre to the home, not just the street
STEP OUTSIDE through FEATURE DOORWAY to discover:
- Laughter and happiness with your family and friends in the outdoor zone
::::: The roof is pitched for better ventilation
- 683 square metre north-facing allotment
- The backyard is fully-fenced for safer play
- There's a rainwater tank
- And low-maintenance gardens for easier weekends
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 200 metres to Grinkee Drive Park
- Almost bordering the Middle Ridge Golf Club
- 600 metres to Foodworks, Bottle Shop and Hairdresser
- 530m to Gabbinbar Primary School
- 3.2km to Centenary Heights High School
WITH SO MUCH SPACE, beautiful trends and that stunning feature doorway to the outdoor zone, all that's left to do is SEE!
YOUR NEXT SENSATIONAL MOVE begins with a look, so I'm listening now for your call or message. We're available 7 days including evenings for your inspection, or experience everything at the upcoming Open Home. SEE QUICKLY!
***USEFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- How's the property market in Rangeville?
::::: 150 of 163 properties were listed THEN sold in Rangeville from Nov 2019-Nov 2020 (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, these homes had been held for 11.2 years each (Source: RP Data)
- Real Property Description: Lot 179 on Survey Plan 181004
- Allotment Dimensions: Approx. 21m wide x 32.5m deep
- Allotment Size: 683 square metres
- Recent General Rates: $1,286.81 nett 1/2 yr
- Water Access Rates: Typically approx. $304.59 nett 1/2 yr + use
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Gabbinbar Primary (P-6, 530m); Centenary Heights High (7-12, 3.2km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.