23 Wandin Way,
Nowa Nowa Victoria 3887
Escape for the Weekend or Settle In
Discover the perfect escape for a weekend retreat or your permanent sanctuary, only 18 minutes (approx.) from Lakes Entrance. This expansive 3,734 m2 property is a lifestyle haven waiting to be embraced. The existing one-bedroom cabin, complete with a kitchen, living room, fireplace, and bathroom, is only the beginning.
Nestled within an established garden and complemented by a shed, this property already boasts approval for a permanent two-bedroom cabin and an additional shed. Take the reins of this exciting project and bring to life your dream holiday paradise.
* Power and council water are already connected
* Approved planning permit for a two-bedroom kit home (completion pending)
* Approved planning permit for a 6m x 12m shed (completion pending)
* Building of Kit home and shed - optional extra and would be additional cost to purchaser.
* Immaculate established garden and grounds
* Two separate entrances into property
* Stony Creek Trestle Bridge - 5min drive (approx.)
* Nowa Nowa Sculpture Trail - 5min drive (approx.)
* Boat Ramp - 5min drive (approx.)
* East Gippsland Rail Trail - 2min (approx.) walk to Kingston Street
* Wetlands Walk - 5min drive (approx.)
* Buchan Caves - 30min drive (approx.)
* Lakes Entrance - 18min drive (approx.)
Escape the chaos and immerse yourself in the tranquility of Nowa Nowa. Within a short stroll, you'll find the general store, local cafe, and boat ramp, providing convenience at your fingertips. This isn't just a property; it's an investment in the lifestyle you've always envisioned.
Nowa Nowa isn't just a location; it's a community that values balance and fulfilment. Seize the opportunity to transform your lifestyle and make the serene surroundings of Nowa Nowa your reality.
Don't miss out on securing this stunning lifestyle property today – contact selling agent DANIEL SCHOEMAN on 0417 824 769 anytime.
Due Diligence Checklist
What you need to know before buying a residential property. Before you buy a home, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it. This checklist aims to help you identify whether any of these issues will affect you. The questions are a starting point only and you may need to seek professional advice to answer some of them. You can find links to organisations and web pages that can help you learn more, by visiting the due diligence checklist page on the Consumer Affairs Victoria website (consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist).
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
*Please note that the image indicating the boundary lines is an estimate only. The actual boundary lines for this property are provided in the Section 32 / Vendor Statement.