25/7A Bruce Street,
Ashfield New South Wales 2131
Price: HOT LOCATION |750M SUMMER HILL 1KM ASHFIELD TRAIN
Open Home Details:
Saturday 11th, December 2021
LOCATION SUMMER HILL & ASHFIELD TRAIN | SHOPS | VIEWS | PARK
Viewing 10.30am - 11.00am Saturday,4 December 2021
Striking apartment with floor to ceiling windows, parquetry timber flooring and an abundance of natural light. Ticking all the boxes for first home buyers and investors aiming to join the market in an enviable location.
Surrounded by federation homes and one of only 2 apartment complexes. This is truly a unique offering for the Ashfield area, tranquil setting within 250m of Ashfield Park, 750m Summer Hill Train Station, 1km Ashfield Train Station and 850m to Ashfield Mall.
Living area (incl balcony) 69.6m2, Car space 25.8m2, Storage Room 2.8m2. North facing balcony.
This property offers a classic layout with stylish living room opening onto the balcony with breathtaking district views. A spacious kitchen with ample storage space, central bathroom with a shower and bathtub. Two generous bedrooms. Master bedroom features a large built in robe and balcony access with breathtaking view.
Call Litsa NOW to view 5pm viewings available
Mobile: 0466 969 164
Email: [email protected]
COVID19 INSPECTION POLICY:
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections, however kindly request that you:
* Wear a mask - our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask.
* Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters.
* Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a "Look don't Touch" policy to keep everyone safe.
* Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
* Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings.
Disclaimer: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary.