28A Ruthven Street,
Harlaxton Queensland 4350
Price: $220,000 Each - Brand New
Open Home Details:
Saturday 15th, August 2020
Unit 1 Already Sold, Hurry! Hidden In Private Enclave. Seriously Stylish Affordable Units.
POPULAR - One Already Sold - now is the moment to select your favourite.
NOW RELEASED, make a seriously stylish and seriously affordable move to these brand-new contemporary designer Units HIDDEN FAR OFF STREET in a PRIVATE ENCLAVE.
--- First Home Buyers: Get $20k boost ... Units here eligible for $15k First Home Owners' Grant AND $5,000 Regional Boost
--- Investors: Anticipate a 5.9% p.a. gross rent return here with $250.00/wk rent income
SIMPLY DIVINE, I love the:
- Render, timber and varied brick textures which combine with large glass windows for spectacular appeal
- Dramatic architectural lines
- Sophisticated landscaping
- Emphasis on bench space to designer walk-in kitchens with dishwasher, quality stainless-steel appliances and #trending designer lighting
- The open-plan lounge and dining room definitely created for easy nights and chilled-out weekends
----- Stunning bi-fold doors open to a fully-fenced private front yard secured by a lockable gate ... simply perfect!
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Full-length robes to the beautiful east-facing bedroom with large built-in wardrobes
----- A sliding door leads to another peaceful courtyard
- Large double shower to the beautiful designer bathroom with vogue vanity and toilet
WANT ANOTHER reason to buy here? Here's 10:
- Ample pantry and linen storage
- Clever European laundry
- Wide driveways for harmonious community living
- Covered carport to each Unit
- Set well off the street as a 'Hidden Hamlet' for more peace and privacy
- Easy left-turn in and out from Ruthven Street makes coming and going so so easy
- Easy care landscaping so you can forget weekend chores
- Eligible for the $15,000 First Home Owners' Grant AND $5,000 Regional Boost. That's a $20k bonus waiting for you!
- Brand new means maximum tax depreciation benefits for Investors
HIDDEN IN A PRIVATE ENCLAVE far off Ruthven Street, here's what's nearby:
- Diagonally opposite large open space of North Ruthven Reserve
- 250m to Downlands College 250m
- 500m to Blue Mountain Hotel, Takeaway and Convenience Store
- 950m to Harlaxton Primary School 950m
- 1km to Coles, Aldi and Northpoint Shopping Centre
- 2.5km to Toowoomba State High School (Mt Lofty Campus)
- 3km to CBD
THIS IS THE MOMENT to make a seriously stylish and seriously affordable move. For your convenience, I'm standing by right now to answer your questions about these STYLISH DESIGNER UNITS.
***HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
- Builder: Betros Constructions
- State School Zone: Harlaxton Primary (P-6, 950m) and Twba State High (7-12, 2.5km)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Digital Enhancements: Furniture and potted plants have been digitally staged to inspire your life here, and grass has been digitally enhanced
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.