3 Cranley Street,
South Toowoomba Queensland 4350
Price: U3: $304,000 | U1 or U4: $319,000 Each
Open Home Details:
Sunday 6th, December 2020
Select A Contemporary Unit Here - 120m To High School, 220m To Shops
THE MOMENT HAS ARRIVED to choose a contemporary Unit 120 metres to Centenary Heights High School and 220 metres to Restaurant and Shops!
BREAKING NEWS: Strata-titled with CHOICE of 1 or 2 Bathrooms!
U3: $304,000 | U1 or U4: $319,000 Each
- Emphasis on open-plan living and dining
- These areas flow to private outdoor entertainment areas
- A light airy atmosphere inside each Unit
- Desirable island counter to kitchen in Unit 1
- Stainless-steel appliances and electric cooking to each contemporary kitchen
- Bedrooms positioned privately apart in each Unit
- Beautiful bathrooms and ensuites
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Private arrival home via internal automatic garages
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Unit 3: 2 built-in bedrooms, ONE bathroom, 1 garage
--- VACANT and ready for an Owner-Occupier RIGHT NOW!
- Unit 1 or Unit 4: 2 built-in bedrooms, TWO bathrooms, 1 garage
--- Earning $315/wk each until Feb 2021 and May 2021
ALERT: Multiple choices here, but you'll need to select your favourite before it goes!
- Contemporary street appeal adorned by a large tree and lovely established landscaping
- Each unit is side-by-side
- A lovely private outdoor entertainment area to each Unit
- 120 metres to Centenary Heights High School
- 220 metres to Thai Royal and Southtown Shops
- 850 metres downhill walk to lovely East Creek Reserve
- 1.4km to Gold Park Ovals
- 1.8km to Rangeville Primary School
- 3.1km to Grand Central Shopping Centre
IT'S A COLLISION of location and contemporary design here, so now is the time to SEIZE THE MOMENT and MAKE ONE YOURS!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm looking out for your call, SMS or inquiry right now. SEE, LOVE AND LIVE!
*****USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Each unit can connect to NBN on Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Rangeville Primary (P-6, 1.8km); Centenary Heights High (7-12, 120m)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.