3 Hamwood Street,
Toowoomba City Queensland 4350
Price: 1 Front Unit Only - $319,000
Get Up To $20k Gov't Grants - Front Unit Only - With Grand Central Virtually On Your Doorstep
THIS IS YOUR opportunity to move inner-city with Grand Central virtually on your doorstep!
A STORYBOOK white picket fence with HAMPTONS DESIGN collides with liveability and CENTRAL LOCATION here.
- Eligible for $15k First Home Owners' Grant AND $5,000 Regional Boost
- Only 1 Front Unit is available
- 990m to Grand Central - wow!
- Get 2 bedrooms, ENSUITE, ALSO main bathroom WITH reverse cycle air-conditioning, stunning shutters to complete the beautiful 'Hampton' styling AND an internal DOUBLE GARAGE
- Open-plan living and dining room, complemented by stylish floor tiles and stunning shutters
- This seamlessly flows to a perfectly appointed entertainment area, for favourite times with your friends & family
- Premium trends, dishwasher and appliances to designer kitchen
- Luxurious ensuite to complete a perfect master bedroom experience
- Floor to ceiling tiles to cleverly positioned main bathrooms with bathtub, vanity & toilet
- Automatic double lock-up garages with internal access
- 2 bedrooms each with built-in-robes, master with ensuite
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort
WANT ONE MORE reason? Here's 3:
- Brand new means maximum tax depreciation benefits for investors
- Eligible for the $15,000 First Home Owners' Grant AND $5k Regional Boost
- Easy care landscaping ... forget weekend chores
FABULOUS INNER-CITY LOCATION:
- Wow: 990 metres to vibrant Grand Central Shopping Centre
- 200 metres to Mort Estate Park
- 450 metres to Toowoomba North State Primary
- 2.5km to Toowoomba State High
STYLISH inner-city living has never been so good.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm looking out for your call or text to book your look - or you're invited to the upcoming open home. SEE, LOVE AND LIVE!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Configuration: Duplex, side-by-side, Unit 1 floorplan differs to Unit 2
- State School Zone: Twba North Primary (P-6, 450m) and Twba State High (7-12, 2.5km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.