32 Fitzroy Street,
Cranbrook Queensland 4814
Price: Offer from $275,000
SOLD by Sean Lubbe, Call now for elite service || A Vibrant Young Family Bargain | Classic Charm at
We have a beautiful home that has so many upside features that you'll just fall in love the classic sense of style accompanied with quality upgrades. The whole package makes this residence a hot commodity destined to be snapped up fast. It's becoming a fast market in this area with popularity striking towards a home just like this one. We can't wait to show off this charming home and we want it to be yours, unfortunately there can only be one buyer. We have 3 large bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans, two with air-conditioning. The main bathroom is stunning with high quality vanity and beautiful floor to ceiling tiles.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen areas make the heart of the home that are surfaced with beautifully polished hardwood floorboards and has direct access onto the timber deck that overlooks the yard and makes for the perfect spot to invite friends for evening BBQ's. The kitchen has miles of bench space, quality oven and a heap of storage. This home is even better in person with shade provided around the large fully fenced yard and we even have two driveways for plenty of off street parking that's secure, and with this much concrete you have the ability to entertain those close to you and make lifelong memories with the ones you cherish.
Be Quick! The first to inspect will jump at the opportunity, if you like what you see, Call Sean today 0448 448 163!
* Sensational timber deck that runs the length of the home and leads to the open living. Perfectly designed to capture breezes and join the outdoor/indoor lifestyle.
* Well positioned kitchen where it's easy to chat away while you cook way. Large benches and quality oven makes the perfect spot for the household chef.
* 3 charming bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans, 2 with air-conditioning
* The magnificent bathroom is all class with floor to ceiling tiles, quality vanity and a large shower space.
* The stunning kitchen is well located with a beautiful open plan feel with the dining and living space.
* Nest on your own or entertain your friends, it has a social nature but allows for private comfort whenever you need your own time.
* NBN fibre to the home for blazing internet speeds.
* Close proximity to great recreation and schools, recreational parks, shopping centres.
Be Quick! This is one of the best value purchases right now, make sure to inspect this weekend or call Sean 0448 448 163!