34 Greg Norman Crescent,
Parkwood Queensland 4214
AUCTION CANCELED UNDER CONTRACT - OVERLOOKING PARKWOOD GOLF COURSE - SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME - 809m2 B
Conveniently located close to Griffith University, hospitals, G-Link light rail station, AB Paterson Private School, Harbour Town Shopping Centre and easy access to the M1.
You will be impressed the moment you walk through the double door grand entry of this family home which generates plenty of natural light -
* Spacious open plan living and dining area.
* Modern entertainer's kitchen looking out to the pool and golf course.
* Separate family room/ formal dining room opening onto the outdoor entertainment area.
* 4 bedrooms. 2 of these are master bedrooms and feature ensuites with one upstairs and one downstairs.
* The upstairs master bedroom is complete with a walk in robe, ensuite and balcony access overlooking the golf course.
* Large golf course view balcony accessed from the 2 upstairs bedrooms.
* 2 bathrooms plus separate powder room - 3rd toilet.
* Large separate laundry.
* Large covered outdoor entertainment area capturing full Golf Course views.
* Sparkling fully tiled swimming pool.
* 2 car lock up garage with large internal storage plus room for up to 3 additional cars/caravan/boat or trailer.
* 809m2* fully fenced block of land - 26 metre golf course frontage.
* Solar electricity - 24 panels.
* Extra features include garden shed, plenty of internal storage and low maintenance gardens.
* Strong rent potential.
With record low interest rates, high rental demands, increasing population and major infrastructure occurring on the Gold Coast, there has never been a better time to buy property in the highly sought-after Parkwood.
Please note - 3 light fittings are different than in the pictures.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this information, endeavoured to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchaser should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.