35 Goldsworthy Street,
Heatley Queensland 4814
Young Family Classic Living; Walking Distance to Great Recreation
*** SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS HAVE RECOMMENCED ***
(Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply)
Text or call 0448 448 163 to View privately or to View via video call.
Boom! This high set home is a winner for young families or good quality tenants. Polished hardwood flooring accompanied with a covered timber deck and double gate side access are buyer favourites and you can pick it all up for under $240,000! Our market is moving and this home is ready for the new owners to make the best out of a great purchase. The home has 3 bedrooms and the master suite is outstandingly large with even more built in wardrobe space for those with extra belongings. The living, dining and kitchen are all spaced well and cooled by a large split system air conditioner. The kitchen is well positioned and flows onto the deck that's covered for privacy.
Underneath the house is storage, laundry and an extra guest room. Nice sized yard with the home situated cleverly on the block to allow for double gate access. NBN to the premises is an extra bonus to the home for fast streaming capabilities. If that's not enough, a fresh, full external wall paint job has been completed, looks great and will protect the home for many years to come. You'll love the aspect in person and its close proximity to essentials.
We're walking distance from schools, cafÃ©s, multiple local corner stores, Long Tan Swimming Pool, Western Tennis Club and child care centres. Just a short drive to both Domain and Stockland Shopping Centres. 35 Goldsworthy Street is centered nearly right in the middle of Townsville geographical centre. To top it off, we're only a 9 minute drive to JCU and 15 minutes to the CBD according to google maps.
Be Quick! Hot price in a hot market and this home is bound to be snapped up. Text or call Sean 0448 448 163 before it's too late!
* Open plan kitchen, dining & living area. Perfect for many furniture options!
* Large private timber deck - accessible from the main living area. Great for evening fun!
* NBN connection to the home - enjoy your blazing internet speeds!
* 3 bedrooms all with built-ins & ceiling fans
* Large 610sqm block with double gate side access. Great for young children & plenty of yard space for pets
* Plenty of lockable storage underneath the house - extra room flowing on from the laundry and a guest room!
* Close proximity to Western Tennis Club, Goodstart Early Learning, C&K Kindergarten, TCTC Creative Technologies and Heatley High School
Be Quick! Under $240,000 and ready to go! Text or call Sean 0448 448 163!