35/125 Melbourne Street,
South Brisbane Queensland 4101
Brisbane State High Catchment and Northerly Aspect
COVID UPDATE NEWS:
Please find link to video walk through
MUST SELL... Massive price reduction !!!
Cheapest 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Unit Around, in Prime Location - an Opportunity Not to be Missed!
Located on Level 7 Unit 35 is located in the much sought after Fish Lane Apartments, which comprise of high end, boutique apartments. The building has a unique design with large balconies and architecturally designed interiors like timber flooring, brick faÃ§ade, central air conditioning and stainless steel appliance throughout.
Featuring an impressive entertainer's balcony which faces north and overlooks the vibrant city. This apartment is perfect for, young families and couples, working professionals, down sizers looking for their first home or great investment in one of the most centrally located residential buildings in the heart of South Brisbane.
The property is currently rented for $480 Per week until June 2021. Prior to Covid was rented for $600 Per week.
Apartment Features at a Glance:
- Brisbane State High Catchment
- Northerly aspect and total area of approx. 109sqm ;
- Modern and spacious open living area, dining area with ceiling fan and split cycle air conditioning unit
- Contemporary kitchen with gas cook top
- Stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space for storage
- Main bathroom with dual access and includes a combined shower and toilet
- Master bedroom with split cycle air conditioning, en suite bathroom and built-in wardrobe with access to the balcony
- Second bedroom with split cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobe and access to the bathroom
- Large entertainment balcony with amazing views of the city
- Secure car space and visitors parking
- Secure access with intercom security
- Upper deck entertainment courtyard for relaxation
- Safe provided
-BBQ area for those special events
South Brisbane is one of Brisbane's popular suburbs, located just across the river from the CBD. Famous for the South Bank Parklands, it is a busy area but also popular with the locals due to the balmy riverside location with a great selection of restaurants, cafes, galleries and museums.
It's also located within the catchment of one of the best state schools in Brisbane, which is Brisbane State High School and close by to the Mater Hospital and it has good public transportation (train, ferries and buses).
The up-coming Queens Wharf will be around ten minutes walk in distance, next to Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Council Rates: $406 Quarterly
Water Rates: $212 Quarterly
Body Corporate:$ 2600 Every 4 month ( and Reducing)
Contact Ramez Shafik for you private inspections on 0479 182 087