36 Spratt Road,
Caboolture Queensland 4510
Price: CONTACT AGENT
4 Beds PLUS study - POWERED SHED - POOL - 4000M2
Nestled amongst larger acreage properties sits this fabulous family home with so much to offer. She has polished timber floorboards, massive bedrooms and gorgeous sprawling wrap around veranda's allowing you the perfect place to relax, unwind and take in the serenity.
- Bedroom 1 is a huge Master Suite with reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, walk in robe, en-suite and parents retreat / sitting area.
- Bedroom 2 is also a huge room with walk in robe, ceiling fan and sitting area / study space.
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 are both of a generous size with built in robes, ceiling fans and polished floorboards.
- Study / Office with ceiling fan
- Family bathroom with separate toilet and powder room
- 2 x linen cupboards
- Open planned Kitchen / dining / living room with polished timber floors, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Galley style kitchen with butler's pantry and electric appliances including dishwasher.
- Separate spacious Laundry which is accessible from the veranda with enough space to add another toilet to service visitors and great to use when people are swimming in the pool.
- Beautiful wrap around deck with cover overlooking the backyard, surrounding horse paddocks and pool.
- Fully fenced 4000m2 block
- Option to take over lease of 2 horse paddocks on the neighbouring property.
- Sparkling 55,000 litre inground saltwater swimming pool
- Garden Shed
- Fire Pit
- Tack Room / Storage container
- Chicken Pen
- Orchard with a variety of fruit trees
- Crim safe
- Approx. 20,000litre water tank
- Veggie Garden
- 9m x 6m POWERED Shed with additional lean to with height for boat, caravan, or horse
This property is in the ideal location offering easy access to the Bruce Highway, and a short drive to the beautiful beaches of Bribie Island.
Proudly presented to you by Dynieka Clark of RE/MAX Victory. Enquiries welcomed 7 days a week.