4 Shepperton Drive,
Butler Western Australia 6036
HUGE HOME WITH ALL THE EXTRAS…!!!
This is a pleasure to present to the buyers of Butler! SET ON A LARGER 640m BLOCK SITUATED IN AN OUTSTANDING LOCATION WITH ONLY A SMALL WALK TO THE CENTRAL BUTLER LAKES, SHOPS / CAFE'S / SCHOOLS AND CORNERSTONE FAMILY TAVERN. AN AMAZING FOUR BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM FAMILY HOME - BUT WHAT STANDS THIS PLACE OUT FROM THE REST IS THE ONE BEDROOM, ONE BATHROOM + KITCHEN SEPARATE GRANNY FLAT OUT THE BACK...!!!
Jammed pack full of extras, this home really needs to be seen in person to be appreciated!!!
Including but not limited to;
- A great sized master bedroom that resembles something from a five star hotel. The ensuite comes with a deep corner spa, double stone vanities and plush floor to ceiling tiling
- The kid's bedrooms are a great size, ample storage with larger built in robes
- Leading from the grand entry is a theatre room with screen / projector and multi level flooring making this is the perfect spot to watch your favourite movie or sports team
- The kitchen is amazing! Mum will love the extra bench space that is perfect for the growing family with only the best in appliances including double draw dishwashers, extra cupboards including overhead storage, walk in pantry, bulk head ceiling and double fridge recess with water plumbing - it's all here and you will love it!!! This overlooks the living areas that are a great size and perfect...!!! With quality tiled flooring, LED lighting, display wall paper, beautiful window treatments and the views out to the entertaining area are the best!!!
Slide open the doors from the living and step out to the entertaining area! It's at this time when your jaw will drop and you will discover that this is simply THE BEST!!! It's like your own tropical oasis in your backyard and really has to be seen to be appreciated. Enjoy this coming summer relaxing and having a quiet drink with the friends under the extended pitched pergola, while admiring the larger lawn area with manicured gardens...!!!
Further back is the one bedroom, one bathroom Granny Flat. This is impressive and private completed with a kitchen, sitting area and a bathroom that has been completed with shower and a quality finish... NOTHING ON THE MARKET COMPARES TO THIS...!!! This room could also be used as a home gym or home office... the options are endless.
Packed full of extras and they include:
- 6.1kw Solar power panels
- CCTV camera system
- Ladder with attic storage
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Security screens fitted to various doors and roller shutters to the front elevation
- Secure side parking for the trailer or caravan
- Stylish décor throughout
- Quality flooring with skirting boards
- Upgraded window treatments
- Extra storage areas with store room from the extended double garage
- Instant hot water systems (approx. 6 months old)
- AMAZING LOCATION... Across from the Primary school and close to Butler College, train station, The Cornerstone family tavern, Dome Cafe and sooo much more...!!!
With too much to list, this house really needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated. Call Dave today and discover with your own eyes what it would be like to live in one of Butler's BEST homes!!!