TWO ACRES IN BELLMERE WITH A BIG HOME & SHEDS!!!
This impressive 2 acre property is located in a quiet pocket of Bellmere where the kangaroos and wildlife still roam, positioned perfectly on a picturesque fully fenced 8,105 sqms block. This property has plenty of room for the kids to play and with 2 big sheds for the toys, there's an abundance of room for everyone.
The lower level of the home offers 3 good sized bedrooms, all with Built-in-Robes, a Media Room/Study together with 2 separate Living areas, a separate Dining Room and a well apportioned Kitchen overlooking the luscious backyard.
The 2nd level connected by an internal staircase, offers a Parent's Retreat Sitting area, the Main Bedroom, Walk in Robe and Ensuite.
This 4 bedroom, 2 storey home further offers the following:-
* Upper level boasts the Main Bedroom with Walk-in-Robe, Ensuite & Ceiling Fan with Sitting Room/Parents Retreat
* 3 bedrooms all with Built in Robes & Ceiling Fans
* Well apportioned Kitchen with Electric Appliances
* Media Room/Study
* Internal Laundry with external access to under cover area
* Electric Blinds to most windows throughout the home & Security Screens to Doors
* 2 Living areas (a Family Room off the Kitchen and & Living Room combining the Dining Room
* Harry Potter under stair storage area
* Covered Entertainment area at the rear spanning the full length of the home
* Carport accommodation for convenience at the front of the home for two cars
* 9m x 9m powered shed
* 6m x 6m shed
* Water tanks connected to the shed for gardening purposes
* Shared dam at the back of the property
Within the property grounds, you also have well established Fruit Trees including:-
* 4 x Mango Trees
* 1 x Fig Tree
* 1 x Mandarin Tree
* 1 x Logan (Lychee) Tree
* 2 x Lychee Trees
* 1 x Macadamia Tree
* 1 x Persimmon Tree
Feel the rural living, yet still live so close to Bellmere State School and only minutes to the Caboolture or Morayfield Shopping precinct and all other amenities.
With more features to this fantastic property, don't miss the opportunity to view, contact Janice Cox to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: Information provided by RE/MAX Victory, its employees, won't be held responsible for inaccuracies. The information offered is a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers. Reasonable endeavours have been made to ensure that the information given is materially correct, but any intending purchaser should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, and survey as to the correctness of each statement. We recommend that you obtain financial, legal and taxation advice before making any decision.