Dual living or easy extra income!
Spoilt for choice here with a variety of options available and such a convenient location.
So many possibilities available, offering the opportunity for separate, dual and multi-generational living or an expansive family home to accommodate all of your needs.
The current layout offers 2 separately tenanted homes.
The main home comprises of 2 large bedrooms, neat kitchen with lots of cupboards, big lounge and dining area and main bathroom with separate toilet. There are some very appealing character features here also, like the high ceilings, ornate cornices, hardwood brushbox flooring, French doors and a private front balcony.
Out the back enjoys a large paved area, perfect for entertaining and BBQ's. Another outstanding attraction to this home is a completely separate building that comprises of a huge room that has a fully sprung wooden dance floor and lots of natural light, plus a further 2 good sized rooms with built-ins, perfect for teens retreat, offices, hobbies and so much more.
The second home is a granny flat, with its own breezy private balcony entry and French doors, brushbox wooden flooring and air-conditioning, 2 bedrooms, combined loungedining area, kitchenette and spacious, spotless bathroom, making for perfect, easy, extra income.
Easy care back garden comprises of a large paved area, with a shade sail providing an ideal location for entertaining and BBQ's and the front garden is fully planted out and low care, so no need for a lawnmower!
All this in a highly sought-after pocket of Mount Gravatt, 630m2 of land with elevation and bushland views to Mount Gravatt Reserve, ideally positioned so close to all of your desired amenities. Only a short stroll to local cafÃ?Â©, schools are just around the corner, it's an easy walk to Griffith University and all the wonderous bushland hikes through the reserve are at your fingertips. Simple access to the south/East Freeway, into Brisbane City in under 15minutes and Gold Coast beaches in 45 minutes.
You truly are spoilt for choice here and with so much potential.
Sellers have given clear instruction, will be sold on or before Auction.
Act fast to avoid disappointment.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
As per legislation governed by the 2014 Property Occupations Act, we CANNOT disclose any price expectations for sales via public auction in Queensland under our appointment.
Features at a glance.
* 5/6 bedrooms, depending on your configuration
* 2 bathrooms
* Full kitchen with lots of cupboards + Kitchette
* Timber and iron roofed home (roof insulated & replaced 10 years ago)
* Large living areas, hardwood flooring and French doors plus extra storage
* Huge paved area perfect for BBQ's and extended gatherings
* Lots of storage cupboards
* Huge separate building that has a multitude of uses. Office, hobby, teens retreat, rumpus room even a dance floor
* 4 X split system air-conditioners
* Fresh water tank, garden shed
* Well established and easy care gardens
* Currently returning a total of $630/week with scope for improvement
* Two tenants in place who would like to stay on
* 630m2 land. Approx. dimensions 25m X 25m
* Zoning: Low Density Residential
* BCC Rates. $603.56. exc. Water & Sewerage
Distances to amenities - actual walking distance
* Local CafÃ?Â© - 70m
* C&K Child care - 250m
* Mount Gravatt Sate Primary School - 650m
* St Agnes State School - 900m
* Mt Gravatt State High School - 650m
* Griffith University Mt Gravatt Campus - 1000m
* Local Bus transport - 150m
* Mount Gravatt Central - 1200m
* Mt Gravatt Mountain Lookout - 850m
* Homemaker Centre - 970m
* S/E Freeway South - 750m
* S/E Freeway North - 2000m
* Westfields Garden City Shopping precinct - 3000m
* Brisbane CBD - 8klm