57 Agnes Street,
Centenary Heights Queensland 4350
Price: UNDER CONTRACT
You Can't Fault This Location!
- 3 good sized built-in bedrooms
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Spacious sunken lounge with gas point
- Open plan family / kitchen space
- Neat and tidy kitchen equipped with gas cooking appliances and dishwasher
- Separate dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- 3 way family bathroom with separate shower and bath, double sink vanity, and separate toilet
- Large laundry with a single washtub and storage
- Entertainment space
- 600m2 allotment
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Currently rented at $360 per week until July 2022; with potential to increase to $405 per week subject to market conditions
57 Agnes Street in Centenary Heights presents a wonderful opportunity to acquire a lowset brick home in a fantastic family friendly location and is the perfect choice if you're searching for your first home, a renovator or investment property in a great suburb. Positioned in a quiet street, the spacious 3 bedroom home is only a short walk to Ballin Park and Toowoomba Waterbird Habitat and is conveniently located close to numerous fast food outlets, shopping complexes, multiple quality schooling options with public transport access nearby.
The home features 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes, the main bedroom boasting ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet. To the front of the home is the separate sunken carpeted lounge room with gas point which flows to the centrally located neat and tidy kitchen featuring an electric cooktop, electric wall oven, rangehood, dishwasher plus 2 bowl sink and ample cupboards and bench space, overlooking the generous carpeted family room with storage space and adjacent separate dining room. The 3 way family bathroom hosts both a separate bath and shower, separate double bowl vanity and toilet and the internal laundry is a good size and has a single wash tub.
Additionally there is plenty of storage throughout, gas points installed in the living areas for the winter months, NBN is connected and the hot water system is gas.
Externally there is rear entertaining space which overlooks the low maintenance backyard of the 600m2 allotment. For your vehicle there is a double lock-up garage with internal access.
Investors - the home is currently rented at $360 per week until July 2022; with potential to increase to $405 per week subject to market conditions
For your convenience Team Elevate is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing.
General rates: currently $ 1,171.22 net per half year
Water rates: currently $349.94 net per half year plus consumption
Primary school state catchment: Gabbinbar State School
High school state catchment: Centenary Heights State High School