5/8 Nyrang Ave,
Palm Beach Queensland 4221
Situated within a stones throw of Palm Beach, Tallebudgera Surf Club, and the highly sought after Tallebudgera Creek, all this is only 200 metres away from this renovated two bedroom unit which is sure to impress you. This property is part of a block of only 9 units, ideal for investors, downsizes and first home buyers alike.
- New kitchen and appliances
- New timber laminate flooring
- Freshly painted throughout
- New carpet and window coverings in each bedroom
- Freshly renovated bathroom
- Air-conditioned with new ceiling fans and light fittings
- Good sized balcony capturing North Easterly aspect
- Located on level one, middle front position
- Secure parking with remote carpark door
- Large communal storage area
- Low body corporate $30 per week approx.
- Council rates $1200 per annum approx.
- Water rates $1200 per annum approx.
- Rental return $500 per week
- Numerous bus routes on your doorstep
- Built in 1982
With record low interest rates, high rental demands, increasing population and major infrastructure occurring on the Gold Coast - There may never be a better time to buy property in highly sought after Palm Beach.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.