Queenslander with $52,000 Gross Rent Per Annum
Charm, Character, Position, Potential. This home has it all! Perfectly situated in the inner Brisbane suburb of Annerley, it offers superb positioning for investors and home owners alike.
Spread over two levels, the street level of this property is a Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom Queenslander with charming street presence and an abundance of character features include timber floors, breezeways, vj walls and ceilings and picture rails. Modern conveniences include dishwasher and split system air conditioning. It is currently rented until January 2022 @ $600 pwk.
Downstairs offers a fully built in area that may or may not be BCC Approved however it is currently being utilised as a self contained two bedroom flat with separate entry. This area has 2 Bedrooms, its own kitchen, bathroom and laundry and is currently being rented at $400 per week until June 2022.
Its an outstanding area that offers multiple options. Buy and live upstairs whilst maintaining downstairs as an investment property to offset the mortgage, move the parents or the teenagers in downstairs, convert it to a work from home opportunity.
The location on offer here is second to none, situated in the heart of Annerley and only 4km to the CBD. It simply doesn't get any more convenient than this. Only metres to the bus and fast food outlets, minutes to Woolworths, Buranda Shopping Centre, cafes, speciality shops, gym, Junction Park Primary, Junction Hotel; with easy access to the Green Bridge connecting to UQ, QUT, hospitals and elite private schools this property is location plus and within the catchment to the new Brisbane South State Secondary College at Dutton Park.
Features at a glance:
- Queenslander on a 425sqm block
- Located within the Brisbane South State Secondary College Catchment
- 4 Bedrooms Upstairs (Or 3 & a Study)
- 2 bathrooms - one on each level
- 2 kitchens - one on each level
- Living room on each level
- Live on one level & rent out the other
- Work from home - live upstairs & run offices downstairs
- Ideal for proximity to Queensland University
- Walking distance to the bus, Princess Alexandra Hospital & fast food outlets
- Minutes to Woolworths, Buranda Shopping Centre, cafes, speciality shops, gym, Junction Park Primary, Junction Hotel
- Within 4km to the CBD
For Investors -
$52,000 Per Annum Gross Rent
Rates $ 632 per qtr
Water $ 493 per qtr
Gas $ 340 per qtr
Electricity $ 700 per qtr
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.