71-75 Parramatta Road,
Concord New South Wales 2137
Price: SOLD Contact Garry Kelly
SOLD - Contact Garry Kelly
Development Opportunity with Holding Income Zone B6 Enterprise Corridor - Contact Garry Kelly
71-75 Parramatta Rd & 3 Melbourne Street, Concord are a unique opportunity to acquire a prominent inner west site with holding income and exciting future development upside (STCA).
Located within a high growth, fast developing area with a B4 mixed use zoning, this site is ripe for redevelopment and will appeal to builders and developers looking to stamp their mark on this rapidly evolving region.
Ideally located in the heart of the inner west. The location is ideal for allowing quick and easy access to Sydney's major road networks and moments from public transport and the future metro.
The property is in close proximity to most services, facilities and amenities.
- Burwood Station Tail only 1200 meters
- 1.1km to Strathfield station
- 11.4km to CBD
- Re-Developed Concord Oval only 600 meters
- -North Burwood Metro only 360 meters
Currently the site has three streams of income estimated as the following:
- Yards - $12,000 per month
- House - $3,200 per month
Totaling $15,200 per month
- Land 2050 Square Meters with 46 meters front to Parramatta Rd
- Current income with upside
- Proposed zoning: B4 Mixed Use
- Proposed FSR - 2.3: 1 STCA
- Proposed height 24m STCA
- Potential GFA - 3386.40 sqm* approx. STCA
- Zoning - B6 Enterprise Corridor - Canada Bay council - Canada Bay Priority Growth Precinct prior to Gazettal of the Rezoning Proposal of 'New Parramatta Rd*
Garry Kelly – 0418 230 000 OR 9131 4778
RE/MAX Commercial Alliance
Disclaimer: RE/MAX Commercial Alliance recommends you conduct your own investigation prior to purchasing the property. RE/MAX Commercial Alliance or its representatives take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information.
Note STCA is Subject To Council Approval