74 New Country Creek Road,
Woolmar Queensland 4515
Price: 1.45 MIL + Offers
SPECTACULAR MODERN COLONIAL ESTATE WITH VIEWS TO DIE FOR
But once in a lifetime does such a rare opportunity present itself! With great sadness the owners of this prestigious property have made the tough decision to downsize in order to be closer to medical needs and family. The highly motivated sellers invite all genuine offers for consideration.
This massive 419m2 Colonial inspired masterpiece exudes modern day comfort and opulence yet radiates the quality craftmanship and attention to detail of a bygone era. Built by award winning local builder Jackson Constructions as a forever home, this property is an iconic landmark and will be a legacy for its lucky new owners.
Essential features include:
* 4 x Large bedrooms including ensuite and walk-in-robe off master suite
* Large chefs kitchen with granite benchtops, soft closing draws, walk-in-pantry and top shelf appliances including professional cooker and integrated dishwasher
* 3.9 Acres of elevated, useable flood free land with panoramic views in all directions
* 12x12M high clearance, drive-through shed with 3 phase power and remote controlled door plus free-standing Dutch gable carport near home for convenience
* Drought proof water storage with over 92,000 litre tank capacity plus potential to install a dam or water bore
* Circular tree lined driveway with formal brick and iron gateway plus stately pedestrian arbor
* Multi-zone ducted air-conditioning throughout plus slow combustion woodfire heater and ducted VacuMaid system installed
* Dog proof equine fencing, plus steel livestock shelter/stable with separate water tank and trough
* Purpose built insulated dog kennel/enclosure currently converted to chicken coop
* Established fruit orchard and raised vegetable beds plus a large collection of roses
* Beautiful northerly aspect with views towards Lake Somerset and distant mountain ranges
Bespoke Period features such as:
* 6 Inch wide polished Australian Blackbutt floorboards, 11ft ceilings with ornate cornice and ceiling roses, custom made timber windows and doors, hand crafted fretwork and friezes
* 360 degree wrap-around verandas with formal entry portico and large entertaining pavilion
* Bay windows, classic themed bathrooms and cabinetry, timber ceiling fans, quality carpet in the bedrooms
* VJ wall panels, classic period light fittings, stained timber architraves and skirtings
* Solarhart hotwater system, filtered rainwater, abundant exterior power points (ideal for Xmas lighting displays)
The Idyllic location:
* Located on a choice elevated selection of land offering the perfect northerly aspect in a quiet no through road and surrounded by other quality holdings.
* Just minutes to all the town amenities of Kilcoy yet less than 10 minutes to the nearest boat ramp at Lake Somerset.
* Less than an hour and 10 minutes to Brisbane Airport or the Sunshine Coast Beaches