77-79 Redgum Drive,
Burpengary Queensland 4505
Price: Offers Over $675,000
Tucked away in a sought after pocket of Burpengary is this spacious, family home sitting on almost an acre and surrounded by lush, established gardens. This is a place where the family will feel right at home! Whether it's unwinding out on the back entertaining area with your favourite glass of something, having a BBQ with friends or relaxing by the pool, this home has a lot to offer and certainly won't last long!
It comprises of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms plus a study/office and 2 living areas. The spacious kitchen is centrally located and offers ample cupboard space together with a servery window opening to the expansive, insulated entertaining area overlooking the inground, salt water pool
At the front of the home lies a sunken loungeroom complete with a cosy fireplace that can also be enjoyed from the formal dining room. The formal dining area also leads out to the entertaining area ensuring this home really is an entertainer's paradise!
The fully usable, landscaped block is 3,379mÂ² and also offers a large 3 bay shed with single phase electricity plus additional covered bay, perfect for a boat, caravan, truck or camper!
- 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms + Study/Office
- Master bedroom has bay window, walk-in robe & ensuite
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard and benchtop space
- 2 Living areas (one sunken and with cosy fireplace)
- Formal dining
- Fully fenced usable, landscaped 3,379mÂ² block
- 3 Bay shed + additional covered single bay + additional cement slab at other end of shed
- Termite barrier (drilled)
- 10,000 litre water tank + 2 x 1,000 litre tanks
- Town water and an environment-friendly BioCycleÂ® aerobic wastewater treatment system
- Solar hot water
- 16 solar panels (3Kw)
- Insulated entertaining area sprawling the side and back of the home
Great neighbourhood with plenty of privacy and conveniently close to:
- 3 public primary schools (Burpengary Meadows, Burpengary State & Narangba Valley)
- Local high school (Narangba Valley High School)
- Private Primary School/Childcare (3 minutes)
- Woodpecker's Bar & Grill
- Bus service for school
- Train station approx. 3kms
- Shopping Centre approx 5 mins drive (Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Foodworks & numerous take
- Doctors & Vets - approx 5 mins drive
- Pony Club - 2km
- Northlakes & Morayfield Shopping Centre - approx 15 mins drive
If this home offers the lifestyle you're looking for then be sure to make contact quickly to inspect it before someone else does!