Over-Sized 3 B/R END Townhouse, Ideally Situated in Complex & Ideally Located in Central Carrara
Investors Note: Currently tenanted at $550/week with a body corporate of only $61.50/week
For the owner-occupier, this townhouse positively addresses the five pet peeves of community living.
(1) Enough parking? Yes. You have your SLUG and another 3 spots immediately outside plus further visitor spots just 5m from the front door.
(2) Privacy? Yes. You have an end townhouse (meaning no adjoining townhouse on one side) plus, at the back, you have a large reserve (so, no nosey-Parker’s peering into your delightful fully fenced, courtyard which the pets and kids will love). Not a bad location for a juicy rib fillet and a glass of red, come to think about it.
(3) Peaceful, quiet & secure? Yes. You are located at the end of the complex in a no through road, so very few passing by cars. Plus, don’t forget you really have only one neighbour (and a very quiet one at that). And, you can have complete peace of mind on safety. Both levels are security screened.
(4) Is the townhouse big enough? Ah yes, the developers of these townhouses were generous in the size of their offerings, not like today’s miserly developers who believe people can live on a postage stamp. So, yes, you have good sized rooms and plenty of storage. Just check under the stairs, when you come to inspect, its big enough to hold all that surplus ‘stuff’ everyone has.
(5) Is it out in the boondocks and far from usual facilities? Absolutely not. You are located smack bang in the middle of Carrara, itself recognized as being the ‘bulls’ eye’ of the entire Gold Coast. You won’t have to travel far for everything you need and there are plenty of options for schooling. By my rough count, there are over twenty eateries within a 3-to-5-minute drive.
So, with a tally of 5 out of 5, and my Elephant stamp award, this has to be on your ‘must inspect’ list.
Final Comment: If you are looking for:
- a solid 3 B/R family townhouse which is larger than most and centrally located
- a townhouse with good parking & a private sunny courtyard where kids & pets can play
- a place that you can live in, lock up and take off from time to time
- refurbishment potential where you can add substantial value
- an investment property providing great returns
Then THIS IS IT!
• Ideal complex for its centrality to just about everything or amenity you might need.
• End townhouse provides more privacy and quiet
• Large reserve at the back of the townhouse – ensuring even more privacy & quiet
• Located towards the end of the complex so very little through traffic
• Pet friendly complex
• Two resort pools with landscaped gardens & BBQ facilities
• Very well maintained complex and reasonable body corporate fees
• Large, fully fenced, sunny, courtyard – pets and kids will love it!
• Lock up garage + space for an additional 3 cars
• Handy visitor parking directly opposite (less than 5 metres)
• Security screens on both levels
• SLUG + internal entrance
• Ideal and very handy Powder room
• Large separate laundry
• Tiled open plan lounge/living/kitchen leads to that brilliant, courtyard
• Galley kitchen with good bench and storage options – Black ceramic hob & wall oven
• Carpeted staircase to first floor – under stairs is a massive storage area (a huge plus in townhouse living)
• All three bedrooms are carpeted, have fans, and built-ins
• Main bedroom has direct entrance to bathroom (2-way bathroom)
• Main bath consists of separate shower and bath
• Sep W/C
• Hallway linen cupboard
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.