SPACE, STYLE, AND SERENITY
This immaculately presented FIVE-bedroom family home is impressively deceiving from the outset; super spacious and offering space, style, and serenity in abundance; if you're looking to get settled into this prestigious suburb don't delay as this one has been priced for an immediate sale and will surely get the attention it deserves! CALL NOW to book in your private viewing.
• Proudly perched in an elevated position within a stone's throw to Peter Moyes Anglican School, Mindarie Senior College, & Quinn's Baptist College making it perfect for the kids. Only a short drive to local shops, restaurants, bars, cafes, Clarkson train station, Mindarie Marina, and the tranquil blue waters of the Indian Ocean …this is as convenient as it gets.
• As you walk up the front steps you are greeted by beautifully manicured gardens presented with box hedging, pebbled surrounds, synthetic lawns, and a spiralling pathway that leads you to a grand portico and double door entry. Opening up to lofty high ceilings, this warm and welcoming home projects a sense of space and elegance with a truly unique layout that doesn't sacrifice on intimacy.
• The master suite is secluded at the front of the home and offers plenty of natural light and a sophisticated finish throughout. The recently renovated ensuite boasts modern fixtures, a luxurious free-standing bath, floor-to-ceiling tiles and a host of quality upgrades which add a touch of class. With sliding doors leading outside, you will love the secluded garden where you can have breakfast in private under the shade sail and read the Sunday papers in peace! Adjoining the master bedroom is an additional parents retreat / nursery which also has its own entry point in the form of french doors giving you lots of additional options such as a bedsit, Airbnb, or little home business. The additional 4 bedrooms (2x queens & 2x singles) all feature build-in robes & dimmable lighting with bedroom 2 offering semi-ensuite access to the family bathroom.
• Centrally located is the deluxe kitchen which is perfect if you like to entertain. Features include: 900mm stainless steel appliances + rangehood, decorative tiles splashback, dishwasher, stone benchtops + breakfast bar, corner pantry, fridge + microwave recess, commercial grade sink with swivel tap, soft closing drawers, and plenty of storage. If you like to get creative in the kitchen you won't be disappointed.
• One of the true selling points to this home is that it boasts so many living areas for the whole family to enjoy, meaning there is no wasted space. The light & bright open plan living & dining area is ideal for quality family time and meals, the fully enclosed games room provides a place for teenagers to chill out with friends and the cosy theatre room offers a place to put your feet up and watch your favourite movies. For those last-minute work emails and important calls simply head to the separate study and work till your hearts content!
• If you like the idea of outdoor entertaining but don't want the hassle of hours of gardening… you'll love 78 Bellport! Manicured with a resort-style Balinese theme; there is literally nothing for you to do except grab a glass of wine, sit back, and relax! Under the shade of the patio you can crank up the BBQ as the water feature gently trickles away in the background. Surrounded by native plants, tropical palms, bamboo fencing and synthetic lawns you will have your very own slice of paradise and serenity.
• EXTRAS INCLUDE: Rear double garage, laundry + linen, ducted evaporative air-con + 1x reverse cycle split system, gas storage hot water, additional TV + Foxtel points, coaxial + power points, Log fire + gas bayonet, flyscreens, outdoor water feature, retic, garden shed, and so much more!
Contact The Phil Wiltshire Team to book your private viewing of this immaculate property.