8 GEEWAN PLACE,
Claremont Meadows New South Wales 2747
Price: ANOTHER SOLD | Call 0428934618 for FREE APPRAISAL
Another Property SOLD | Call or SMS Gizzelle Powell now on 0428934618 for your FREE Market Appraisal
** Another Property SOLD by Gizzelle Powell
** Call or SMS 0428934618 now for your FREE Market Appraisal
Ideal First Home or Investment Property
Located in Claremont Meadows sought after area, this four-bedroom home is perfect for first home buyers, growing family or astute investors who are looking to settle in a peaceful, quiet cul-de-sac location and family friendly community.
For those working from home, the sunroom could be used as a home office, or let the kids enjoy this space as their own breakout area.
The benefits of buying this property are:
* Four (4) generous sized bedrooms, all fitted with built in robes
* Main bedroom with access to the main bathroom
* Contemporary kitchen with ample cupboards for storage
* Two-way bathroom with separate shower and bath tub plus separate toilet
* Multiple living rooms filled with natural light
* Sunroom could be used as a home office, or let the kids enjoy this space as their own breakout area.
* Internal laundry
* Split system air conditioning
* Drive through lockup garage
* Paved driveway for extra car spaces
* Huge backyard perfect for entertaining family and friends or just for your children and/or pets to enjoy.
* Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
* Nestled on a 508m2 block of land.
* Swimming pool or Granny flat potential (S.T.C.A.)
The private undercover alfresco will no doubt become the ultimate lockdown family party hang out and you'll be enjoying the BBQ just in time for the warm summer months. There's plenty of space for the children to play and your fur babies to run around in the fully fenced and tranquil yard.
In an ideal lifestyle location, the property is walking distance to sports field, shops, school and short distance to Western Sydney university, Kingswood train station, Nepean Hospital, Great Western Highway, M4, cafes and eateries as well as a variety of nearby transport options plus short drive to Penrith.
This is a great opportunity you should not miss, Call or SMS Gizzelle Powell now on 0428 934 618 for your private inspection or for further information.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary. All drawings and images are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as a guide only.
COVID19 INSPECTION POLICY:
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections, however kindly request that you:
* Wear a mask - our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask.
* Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters.
* Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a "Look don't Touch" policy to keep everyone safe.
* Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
* Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings.