Gorgeous 3 bedroom Character Cottage
The owners' circumstances have changed allowing this beautiful, character filled cottage to be presented for sale.
This cherished, worker's cottage style home has been lovingly cared for by its current owners and finding quality-built homes like this beauty is a rarity. Once you see it, you'll be sure to fall in love, just like the current owners did 7 years ago! It's cosy, filled with character and offers old worldly charm with features near impossible to replicate in today's age. Some of its features include VJ walls, high ceilings, sash windows, picture rails and stain glass feature windows.
- Modern, open plan kitchen with Portofino benchtops and servery window opening to rear deck. The kitchen provides a spacious fridge cavity with plumbed water and contains quality appliances including an integrated dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop and 900mm electric oven.
- Three great sized bedrooms, master complete with spacious walk-in robe.
- Bathroom with bath/shower.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Ceiling fans and downlights throughout.
- Timber flooring in all living areas.
- High ceilings throughout (excluding bathroom).
- Stunning timber entrance door and original doorways, sash windows, picture rails and Plantation shutters throughout.
- Spacious timber rear deck with power, overlooking a beautifully landscaped and private backyard.
Downstairs / Other
- Secure and insulated utility area, housing a laundry, powder room and linen closet, offering endless potential as a home office, teenager's retreat or guest area.
- Spacious and private 405m2 secure block with electric gate access and lockable pedestrian gate.
- WiFi controlled irrigation, servicing manicured lawn and garden.
- 2 car tandem accommodation, with additional storage space.
- NBN installed.
- Rates = $337/qtr (approx) / Water = $377/qtr (approx)
About the area
Transport - 500m walk to Virginia Train Station, 1.3km to Banyo Train Station, direct Brisbane City bus route (306), 11 min drive to Brisbane Airport, 20min drive to Brisbane CBD (15km)
Schools - Earnshaw College, St Pius, Virginia State School, Nudgee College, Australian Catholic University
Shopping - Woolworths Banyo-3min drive / Toombul Shopping Centre-10min drive / Westfield Chermside-12min drive
CafÃ©s and restaurants - local eateries in Banyo Village, Nundah Village, Chermside, even Portside Hamilton is only a 15min drive
This is a gorgeous home, in a fantastic location and will be sure to attract many buyers so don't delay in enquiring today. Contact Belinda Davey on 0428 240 280.