15 Seventh Street,
Railway Estate Queensland 4810
Price: Offers Mid $300,000's
Allergic to DIY? Welcome home!
This pristine property is perfect for buyers seeking a period style, low maintenance home they can move into and start enjoying now! Set on an established 405 sqm allotment with great neighbours, the property's prime location, close to the Cowboys Stadium, restaurants, cinema and local boat ramps, is the perfect excuse to ditch the DIY and start living now!
The home benefits from two living areas, one upstairs and the second 'a theatre room or possible 3rd bedroom' downstairs. Honey coloured timber flooring flows throughout the upstairs living areas of the home. The lounge flows through to the kitchen, adjacent to the rear patio which is the ideal spot for alfresco dining.
Both bedrooms are well-sized with built in wardrobes. The kitchen is crisp and smart in clean, white 2pac and has an abundance of cabinets, drawers and workbench tops.
Under the house can be utilised to best suit your family's needs. Theatre, rumpus, teen retreat entertainment area, home office - the choice is yours! The laundry, with additional second toilet, is also located downstairs.
A large stretch of lawn provides ample space for the kids or family pets to run. The double garage and well sized shed take care of the mower, tools and camping gear.
* Low maintenance 405 sqm allotment - walk to the Cowboys Stadium
* Pristine property with front and rear decks shaded by traditional-style awnings ready to enjoy!
* Freshly painted interior, new roof and automatic roller door
* Front lounge flowing through to the dining and then through to the kitchen
* Two good sized bedrooms upstairs with built in wardrobes
* Downstairs is an air-conditioned theatre room or third bedroom / home office / teen retreat - the choice is yours!
* Beautifully shaded rear yard, perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine under the stars after a hard day's work
* Great family friendly street AND suburb!
* Walking distance to local schools and convenience stores plus a short commute to local restaurants