27 Durundur St,
Woodford Queensland 4514
Price: Offers Over $499,800
1,214m2 BLOCK...Pretty as a PICTURE!
This home is PRETTY as a PICTURE! and ready to move in for the
Large FAMILY...on 1,214m2 in central Woodford. New Electric front GATES runs off mains power...SOLAR Panels x 17 also runs hot water...AIR-Conditioning...Internal STAIRS...New Security SCREENS...New 6ft timber FENCING...New Ceiling FANS...6m x 6m Cable CARPORT...Massive side ACCESS plus more...
- Stylish QUEENSLANDER with new vinyl flooring & carpet & 11ft (approx.) CEILINGS
- Original FRET work and VJ walls through the home from 1927's
- Spacious LOUNGE with AIRCONDITIONING
- Country kitchen... with Timber benches... & Dishwasher & Electric cooking
- Petite DINING area off the kitchen with access to outside & internal staircase to downstairs
- THREE KING size bedrooms plus STUDY upstairs one with built-in robe and all with ceiling fans
- The MASTER can be a choice of bedroom one or two?
- MODERN bathroom has a separate bath and new shower & toilet
DOWNSTAIRS: via the internal timber staircase
- TWO separate sliding door entries to the tiled RETREAT/GAMES room?
- Separate OFFICE plus another large room with AIR CONDITIONING and vanity & toilet including storage room would suit a walk-in robe/linen??
- Huge LAUNDRY with new vinyl flooring and a shower
- Massive side ACCESS to the back yard
- 6ft New timber fencing and metal electric gates
- 6m x 6m double gable carport
- Private covered ENTERTAINMENT area with access to RETREAT/GAMES area
- Plenty of level ground and space for a large shed
- Block base and outside upstairs has cladding
You need to step inside to truly appreciate the features that this home has to offer, with its assuring privacy to the entertainment areas.
Contact Sonya Collins 7 Days for Enquiry
*Note* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, RE/MAX Victory will not be held liable for any errors in photography, typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect*