STUNNING, UNINTERRUPTED, PANORAMIC 280-DEGREE WATER / ISLAND VIEWS
This Castle Hill residence on an elevated 1,174m2 block offers spectacular 280-degree panoramic ocean views across Cleveland Bay, Magnetic Island, Rowes Bay and the channel to the Palm Islands. Whatever the time of day, and from every window, you can choose your favourite water views, sailing boats, calm ocean waters or sunsets over the Town Common Conservation Park and the Many Peaks Range.
This magnificent two-storey home was architecturally designed to ensure uninterrupted views and constructed to exacting standards by one of Townville's leading award-winning builders, David Reeves. Only minutes to The Strand, a world-class beachfront promenade custom-built for enjoyment. Along this palm tree studded stretch are bike and walkway paths, safe swimming beaches, picturesque picnic spots, a water park, chic restaurants and bars with to-die-for water views. Minutes to North Ward shopping complex, Queensland Country Bank Stadium - home to the North Queensland Cowboys, and just past the Stadium to Reid Park and the V8s. Queens Gardens, Castle Hill walking tracks and the Townsville CBD are all close by.
Designed for relaxed family living whilst enjoying the magnificent water views.
2 Bedrooms / Bathroom / Guest Powder Room / Study / Open-plan Living and Dining Rooms / Kitchen / Large Double Garage / Expansive Timber Deck / Gardens
* Oversized master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and split system air-conditioning, opens onto the front timber deck with water views and gardens
* Spacious ensuite bathroom and toilet
* Split system air-conditioned fourth bedroom
* Convenient guest powder room
* Separate office/study
* Open-plan air-conditioned living and dining room opens via full length stacker doors onto the front timber deck - plus clerestory windows in the living area with electrically operated Jalousie louvres
* Functional kitchen includes a dishwasher, separate butler's pantry and convenient breakfast bar
* Expansive north-facing timber deck with extensive views of the ocean, island and mountains, and is sheltered from prevailing south-easterly winds
* Small private lawn and garden bed/herb garden adjacent to the deck
* Internal tiled laundry with a separate covered clothes drying deck
* Double garage with easy access to the kitchen
* Ceiling fans and screens throughout
* Stunning Tasmanian Oak timber floors throughout
Access via internal timber stairs, great family living with water views from both bedrooms, deck and covered multi-purpose area, bathroom plus huge workshop/extra storage.
* Two split system air-conditioned bedrooms with built-ins, both open onto a timber deck with water views
* Large bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
* Bedrooms, corridor and bathroom tiled throughout
* Large multi-purpose area with garden and water views - ideal extra family space / gym
* Large workshop with access from the house and double door access to the gardens. Large windows, tub sink, ideal for the serious hobbyist. Could be converted into an independent living area.
* Steel framed shade house for orchids and other plants
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE
* Safetyline Jalousie louvres - high security with internal fly screens easily removed for cleaning
* Security system, 20 solar panels and inverter, NBN fibre to the home
* Large irrigated garden, terraced with Castle Hill rock from site with orchids and numerous other native plants, plus a selection of fruit trees - mango, lemon, lime and mandarin. Lower slopes of garden include patches of original native Castle Hill vegetation that flower in season. Many species of native birds visit the garden.
* Set on a large and private 1,174m2 allotment with views out across Rowes Bay to Magnetic Island, Many Peaks Range and the mountains to the west of Townsville
CASTLE HILL LIVING AT ITS VERY BEST
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies and we accept no liability for any errors or exclusions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and building age). Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.